• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Is anybody else watching the game on sky?

tommytwoholes

Is there anybody else who is watching the game on sky sunday or am i the only one?? I have had to move house this week and furnish it, and i am now skint, so for the first time in about 4 years i will be missing a home game. Good job its on sky though. But it wont be the same.

If anybody has a spare complimentary or ticket, please feel free to private mail me.
wink.gif

Cheers TTH

I think the empthasis was on the spare complimentary mate:laugh: I am quite unhappy to watch it on sky ,but you never know when somebody has a spare complimentary ticket.

Very true! I will be watching on Sky to tho as i am being true to my Polish roots and staying in drinking apple vodka!

I wont be going if i get any kind of illness...i consider it the biggest match of the season so far.

Hence all my workmates coming down with flu related bugs

suspect.gif

I will be in Loughborough delaying my return to Southend as much as possible. Should be a few Forest fans there being in Leicestershire so I'll love it when we stick it to them!!

SITP
tounge.gif
Forest fans

[b said:
Quote[/b] (shrimp_on_the_wing2003 @ Oct. 06 2005,11:42)]i am being true to my Polish roots and staying in drinking apple vodka!
Are you one of the Apple-polishers by the way?

I shall be stocking up on half-litre bottles of Baltika from Tesoc's and then go about introducing my 3 week old daughter to the delights of watching SUFC on Sunday at home!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (shrimp_on_the_wing2003 @ Oct. 06 2005,11:42)]Very true! I will be watching on Sky to tho as i am being true to my Polish roots and staying in drinking apple vodka!
That's a bit of a waste of your season ticket there, sir.
Perhaps you should donate it to someone else!!!
tounge.gif
wink.gif

I know but my polish roots state that on the sabbath thou shall not venture outside but should consume Apple vodka while watching the box.

Polish shrimpers flag coming soon!

Having failed miserably to change flights ORM will be trying to watch most of it from the comfort of a bar at Heathrow Airport. The flight is 6pm so hopefully I can last till about 5.30 comfortable in the knowledge that we'll be so far ahead that the customary goal for NF will be a mere consolation.

BTW, I may have a ticket to sell. A neighbour has first dibs so don't get over-excited just yet.

You'd be forced to sit next to Leeboy. Naturally I'll factor this into the price should the neighbour not take up the offer.

laugh.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (shrimp_on_the_wing2003 @ Oct. 06 2005,15:57)]Polish shrimpers flag coming soon!
I have to say Roberts is the least Polish sounding name I've ever heard!!!
tounge.gif
wink.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (tommytwoholes @ Oct. 06 2005,11:30)]Is there anybody else who is watching the game on sky sunday or am i the only one?? I have had to move house this week and furnish it, and i am now skint, so for the first time in about 4 years i will be missing a home game. Good job its on sky though. But it wont be the same.

If anybody has a spare complimentary or ticket, please feel free to private mail me.  
wink.gif

Cheers TTH
that is quite a lame excuse i think

[b said:
Quote[/b] (shrimper4life @ Oct. 06 2005,19:30)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (tommytwoholes @ Oct. 06 2005,11:30)]Is there anybody else who is watching the game on sky sunday or am i the only one?? I have had to move house this week and furnish it, and i am now skint, so for the first time in about 4 years i will be missing a home game. Good job its on sky though. But it wont be the same.

wink.gif

Cheers TTH
that is quite a lame excuse i think
Not really, considering TTH has Tommy jnr to put first too.

By the way Tommy, how is the little fella?

Back