• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Is discussing our rival teams relevant to Southend

Is discussing our rival teams relevant to Southend -

• Discussing Wet Spam etc is all a part of supporting the Blues.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Discussing Rival Teams should only take place in The Pub.

• Just shut up and leave it to Mike to decide.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, it seems we could do one of two things.

(i) Accept that this message board isn't a free-speech forum, as it's not funded by the taxpayer, but a web-site run by 3 or 4 people and that they decide the ground rules. You have a few verbal rucks with them then forget about it and carry on.

(ii) let them close down the web-site, as it's sooooo unfair what they decide goes on what board, and everyone start their own up and see how they fare.

All things being considered, I err on the side of 'Martin Out!'

(iii) forget about it all, agree that one can post what one likes, forum administrator apologises for being such a fuddy-duddy, we all have a group hug, then a few beers, "kushtie" ...

Perhaps?

WS

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Banned @ May 30 2004,16:56)]Sorry, you mentioned CAMRA .... men in NHS specs and beards the size of the New Forest, discussing specific gravity of drinks with twigs in it.

I've been to Strathpeffer - I rest my case.

wink.gif
Strathpeffer is on the East side... but it is a lovely place. OK, if the beer doesn't impress you, how about this: the Scottish Whisky pub of the year is only a 10 minute walk from my front door (and thankfully, it is all downhill on the way back). We are talking proper Single Malt here, BTW. That, IMHO, is very civilized indeed!

blues.gif
biggrin.gif
ghostface.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Javea Shrimper @ May 30 2004,19:41)](iii) forget about it all, agree that one can post what one likes, forum administrator apologises for being such a fuddy-duddy, we all have a group hug, then a few beers, "kushtie" ...

Perhaps?

WS
or..

iv) SiaK apologises for being grumpy and wanting to take someone elses ball home in a huff, beer (or whisky) and group hugs as iii)

smile.gif

Oh, and Javea Shrimper uses his Moderator privleges to remove the pointless and rather sad poll on this thread...???

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Banned @ May 30 2004,16:56)]Sorry, you mentioned CAMRA .... men in NHS specs and beards the size of the New Forest, discussing specific gravity of drinks with twigs in it.

I've been to Strathpeffer - I rest my case.

wink.gif
Oi!...not having read the rest of this thread and probably completely of tangents.... I have no NHS specs..Ok sometimes I'm a mite unshaven...Drinks with twigs in..err..ok have you seen my homebrew?  anyway you can't beat a pint of cloudy Old Grandmothers Knickerbockers Glory Summer Ale to get that liver fermenting...producing the juiciest farts and the finest brainstorming insights of genius aquiescence.
CAMRA should be instilled in the minds of all the conisseurs (hic~spelling) of this countrys finest ale suppers.
Now...sir....kindly wash your mouth out with coal tar soap and water or failing that a jar or two of Tucker Maltings Three Year special...

Tssshhhkkkk kids today eh?

The Hamas are an East London club & we are an Essex club. I can't help but laugh as I see all the mockneys clinging on to their 'cor blimey guv'nor' roots with their silly good taste claret & blue especially when I see them lose at the Millstad. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha !!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back