• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Is getting it on with a tramp acceptable

Is getting it on with a tramp acceptable?

• Total voters

DTS

The Business
I rushed back from the Derby game to Brighton to go to my mates Charlies engagment party. His Mrs to be hasn't really got any nice mate friends which was a total disapointment.

My mate Charlie is a big Brighton fan and brought along a kid we all knew from college called Martin who is also a BHA fan. I personally never really liked Martin at college as he was full of ****.

Anyway got talking to him as there was no birds worth chatting up and he came up with a cracking story.

Basically Brighton has the 2nd largest number of homeless people outside London in the UK. Not really sure why but its true.

Martin was saying that in the summer he came out of a club and was feeling very horny. He had obviously been drinking a fair bit and knowing him was probably off his face on the white stuff too.

He was walking alone on the seafront back to his place when he spots a "Fit looking female tramp". Conversation was basically she wanted money and he wanted some action. A price of £20 was agreed in return for a swift hand job. The deal was done and once Martin was done both parties shook hands and walked away happy.

I personally think that is a bit rough but a few of my close mates seemed to think it was fine. I would appreicate your thoughts on this matter. :eek:

Last edited:
My mate told me a similar thing.
He was approached by this "down on her luck" kind of girl who asked him if he could fund her bus fare as her sister was ill. He allegedly said "OK, but I'll give you a tenner for a BJ" and she obliged down a nearby alleyway.

Dear God, no!

Sex is a pursuit, a sport, if you like. It's all about using a very limited amount of time to convince another person to take their clothes off using only your native wit and whatever else God gave you.

It's about charm, it's about style. It's the oldest game in humanity.

It is most certainly NOT about giving homeless people money in exchange for a quick rubdown in an alleyway. For the love of God, did this man have no shame?

Dear God, no!

Sex is a pursuit, a sport, if you like. It's all about using a very limited amount of time to convince another person to take their clothes off using only your native wit and whatever else God gave you.

It's about charm, it's about style. It's the oldest game in humanity.

It is most certainly NOT about giving homeless people money in exchange for a quick rubdown in an alleyway. For the love of God, did this man have no shame?

I think that confirms why you are still a virgin... Slipperpuke ;)

Scriv you dirty rotter, it's great that you can see who's voted for which option!!!

I think in the name of charity not a problem, with both parties benefitting.

That is exploitation, plain and simple. If he's too charmless to pull, then he should "retire hurt" for a session with Mrs. Palmer, not foist his dirty cash and his man-meat on a homeless person.

No, no, no!

:eek:

Dammit, no more voting for least likely / most extreme option!

It's a tramp, for the love of God!

What on earth are you expecting? Lindsy Lohan's pretty little head to pop out of a brown-stained, fetid sleeping bag in a bus shelter?

Well it wasn't so long ago that you would have found Daniella Westbook in one and that would have been hard to say no. The missing septum wouldn't have been spotted in the dark and some on here would have been small enough to benefit from a NJ.

That is exploitation, plain and simple. If he's too charmless to pull, then he should "retire hurt" for a session with Mrs. Palmer, not foist his dirty cash and his man-meat on a homeless person.

No, no, no!

:eek:

So not an act of charity then?

Back