• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Is it acceptable for London Fatso to attend games at the Hall dressed as a black man?

Options Options Options.

• Total voters

DTS

The Business
I have noticed that for the last two saturday home games Ldn Fatso has turned up at Roots Hall dressed similar to a black american inner city gang member.

For the Walsall game we had a hooded top pulled over his head to hide his face which whilst it sounds ideal was a tad intimidating.

This saturday just gone he had on some very loose trousers which he wore at half mast.

I also noticed when everyone else was chanting "The referees a ****er" , Ldn Fatso was chanting about putting a cap in the refs ***......???

Baring in mind Ldn Fatso has two young children sitting next to him at the moment should be make more effort to look less like a blood or a crip.

Thoughts please?

Last edited:
I have noticed that for the last two saturday home games Ldn Fatso has turned up at Roots Hall dressed similar to a black american inner city gang member.

For the Walsall game we had a hooded top pulled over his head to hide his face which whilst it sounds ideal was a tad intimidating.

This saturday just gone he had on some very loose trousers which he wore at half mast.

I also noticed when everyone else was chanting "The referees a ****er" , Ldn Fatso was chanting about putting a cap in the refs ***......???

Baring in mind Ldn Fatso has two young children sitting next to him at the mSay what brother give me some skinoment should be make more elook less like a blood or a crip.

Thoughts please?
say what brother give me some skin

Its it bit of a toughie without a picture. Did he loook anything like these fellas?

Maybe ldnfatso actually is in the Bloods or Crips? I didn't think much of it at the time, but he called me a mo' fo' in The Spread the other day.

All this fuss because i wore a hoodie top for one match.:O

35409543.jpg

Back