• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Is it possible to get Blues Player commentary on Android?

fatgrandad

Coach⭐⭐
Hi there,

I know a lot of people moan about Blues Player commentaries but I must say I have never had a problem with it. Occasionally drops for a few secs, but that is just as likely to be my wifi. My question is about commentaries on Android devices.

Has anyone managed to get live commentary working over Android? You seem to be able to press all the right buttons, but there is no sound. To be fair, I can't see anything to say that commentary is supported on Android, but most of the other features, including video, seem to work reasonably ok.

Anyone know whether this is possible, or am I barking up a non-functioning tree?

Back