• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Is it you?

I've just seen the headline that the 112 million Euro Millions jackpot has been won by a lucky punter in the UK. Is it you? If so a piece of advice FFS don't tell Ron he'll be after you for a sub. But don't forget all your SZ chums. :smiles:

I've just seen the headline that the 112 million Euro Millions jackpot has been won by a lucky punter in the UK. Is it you? If so a piece of advice FFS don't tell Ron he'll be after you for a sub. But don't forget all your SZ chums. :smiles:

It's not me, I only got One bonus ball with no other number. I would gladly have set up Shrimperzone for decades to come.
By the way, people get confused with the Euro Millions draw, when they only have Two, Three or Four matching numbers, as there are Two bonus balls involved. The rule of thumb is that you need a minimum of Three winning balls in any order to win anything back. It's just that you get more winnings if the bonus balls are part of your winning numbers.

Not me sadly but do have two numbers and a lucky star so should get my four pound investment back at least.
Have left the copy of the work syndicate twenty lines in the office altho would only get abot six million out of that. lol

Back