• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Is SZ addictive?

• Yes I just can not resist

Votes: 54 67.5%
  • No I can do without it

Votes: 26 32.5%

• Total voters

IloveShrimp

Director⭐
So many times and for various reasons I have decided that I would not come on here anymore only to come back for more.

Its it bit like my seaso really, every season I convince myself that I will not renew... but I always do!

So is SZ addictive?

I once said I wasn't a full on supporter of Blues but had an interest. Now I'm feeling myself supporting the Club and team ever increasing ( except for one man in particular). SZ? yes it is interesting to read others comments even if a few dissapointingly take a fascination of giving me a slightly tarnished rep page but hey ho. Honestly not here to put the Club down but on here is addictive thanks to what I say above and that I cannot ignote the love-in that I have with Cricks. Oh boy oh boy.

If like me you sit in front of a PC all day for work it's a great distraction. Makes the day pass a lot quicker and I think it is very addictive. If you could gain points through supporters constantly talking drivel, I think we would easily be in the championship by now.

It helps me ignore all of the work I am leaving to the last minute and keep up to date with opinions on players as I can only make about 13 games a season.

Sometimes the negativity overwhelms you. Every defeat is a disaster, every win is down to the opposition being rubbish. I've tried to give SZ up loads of times but failed. Some fans are great, very knowledgeable about football, considered and erudite........and some aren't. However I now have about 10-15 "fans" on ignore ans it's great. The ignore button is the way to go.

Well I can't stay away. Don't post that much but love reading everyone else's opinions whether I agree or not. And there are some fantastic characters on here.

i honestly think its the best football forum on the web. I haven't seen a better one that's for sure. Our club might be in the sh*t but at least we've got SZ!

Check out my post count :sad:
**** me, at 34 short of 30,000, what do you think???!!!

SZ has been my best friend through a time when home life was hell. I've made some really very good friends on here, and have others for whom I have a great deal of respect. SZ is great!

Back