• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question Is there a bigger scumbag in the world than Mick Philpott?

That report is rather different from the way I heard it on the news earlier, maybe as it was 6 o'clock they didn't think they could mention all that sordid stuff. Some people are just too irresponsible and selfish to have the blessing of children. That Lisa Willis and her brood, had a lucky escape by the sound of things.

When this first happened I read that the family had been turned down by the council for a bigger council house. My guess at the time was that they were going to blame the fire on an unknown arsonist so they would get rehoused.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-derbyshire-21771467

(Probably) has killed 6 of his own kids by burning his house down and then had several threesomes with his wife and another man in the aftermath of the fire.

If and when he's found guilty can I be part of the firing squad please?

An ex-lefty (in this matter).

What on earth have his sexual preferences got to do with anything? Western countries' fixation on restricting relationships to couples is purely a social artefact, and in many parts of the world polyandry and polygamy is normal and natural.

Thankfully our out dated attitude to marriage has been dealt a death-blow, and hopefully before too long we will see marriage extended to all minorities. Polygamy is already practised in this country and recognised where the marriage has taken place overseas. There is no reason now not to allow those who wish to, to form any stable loving unit and to argue against it smacks of bigotry.

What on earth have his sexual preferences got to do with anything? Western countries' fixation on restricting relationships to couples is purely a social artefact, and in many parts of the world polyandry and polygamy is normal and natural.

Thankfully our out dated attitude to marriage has been dealt a death-blow, and hopefully before too long we will see marriage extended to all minorities. Polygamy is already practised in this country and recognised where the marriage has taken place overseas. There is no reason now not to allow those who wish to, to form any stable loving unit and to argue against it smacks of bigotry.

Where people choose to stick their penises is no concern of mine and thats not the part that disgusts me. However 6 of his kids had just died (which he probably "accidentally" murdered) but yet he was getting it on with the wife he was so desperate to divorce? The man has no conscience or "soul".

Today he said the petrol smell on his clothes was because he hadnt had a bath or shower for 12 weeks. Nice. On that basis he shouldnt be allowed to look after any kids.

Today he said the petrol smell on his clothes was because he hadnt had a bath or shower for 12 weeks. Nice. On that basis he shouldnt be allowed to look after any kids.

If I didn't wash for 12 weeks I still wouldn't smell of petrol....I'd happily pour petrol on him and set him alight...an eye for an eye and all that. Let him slowly suffer and burn to death like his own flesh and blood had to endure.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-derbyshire-21771467

(Probably) has killed 6 of his own kids by burning his house down and then had several threesomes with his wife and another man in the aftermath of the fire.

If and when he's found guilty can I be part of the firing squad please?

An ex-lefty (in this matter).

I think you've done him an injustice. He's also admitted to buying drugs. But the worst thing for me is that he's admitted to not having had a bath or shower for 12 weeks up to the fire.

I mean, who am I to judge? If him and his wife want to smoke pot them let them. If they want to have a threesome with a friend then also let them, but at least have a bath/shower afterwards, if not before.

Life imprisonment with a minimum term of 15 years. Here's hoping he gets shanked in prison.

The other two get 17 years.

While I have no problem with the verdicts,I certainly don't appreciate the way Osborne has commented on the case, in order to make a cheap political point about welfare claimants.

While I have no problem with the verdicts,I certainly don't appreciate the way Osborne has commented on the case, in order to make a cheap political point about welfare claimants.

No that's made quite a furore. Cheap shot, but what do you expect from this Tory government?

Back