• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Is there a Doctor on (the) board?

Yorkshire Blue

Super Moderator⭐
Staff member
I have a medical question.

Michael Jackson has a rare skin complaint which causes his skin to go a lighter colour.

What causes this? It doesn't appear to be genetic, as none of the other Jackson 5 seem to be affected. Could it be caused by something in the environment, or could it be sexually transmitted?

17-bubbles-inside.jpg

_41193019_jackson_bubbles_203ap.jpg

Thought he'd claimed it was vitiligo, amazingly though it seems to have altered his nose shape as well between those two pictures. Do you think Bubbles suffered from it too? His muzzle looks a lot paler in the 2nd picture.

Yep, he was the poster-boy for Vitiligo sufferers. Kids are often told of famous people in the same boat as themselves to make them feel more normal. Obviously, since Wacko's persona in the public consciousness passed from 'harmless eccentric' to 'dangerously unhinged potential paedophile' folk have had to think twice about using him in this way. Bit of a double blow really because the next most famous sufferers are Graham Norton and Sisqo (Dru Hill not Newcastle)...

Michael Jackson has a rare skin complaint which causes his skin to go a lighter colour.

What causes this? It doesn't appear to be genetic, as none of the other Jackson 5 seem to be affected. Could it be caused by something in the environment, or could it be sexually transmitted?

17-bubbles-inside.jpg

Morning Chap,

It's entirely possible that it's sexually transmitted, but I believe the chimp is too old...

17-bubbles-inside.jpg

That is so funny......good find young man

Surely as a West Ham fan this is just an anguish related disease caused by the demise of the club from FA Cup winning footballing purists to the home for players even considered too immoral for Newcastle who were relegated and almost bankrupted in 2009 (citation needed).

Edit - I see the tags have beat me to the punch on the West Ham joke.

Last edited:
Back