• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Is this BNP candidate right for starting a fight?

Is the candidate right with his actions

• Yes he is 100% coorect for punching the hoodies

Votes: 21 60.0%
  • No he is political candidate and should be a role model for the community

Votes: 14 40.0%

• Total voters
He's got a right to throw a punch, hasn't got a right to lay into the guy when he's laying on the floor.

I'm sure none of them needed mush of an excuse to start throwing punches.

He's got a right to throw a punch, hasn't got a right to lay into the guy when he's laying on the floor.

I'm sure none of them needed mush of an excuse to start throwing punches.

Not really spitting is pointless and wrong , the BNP starts it by calling them robbers (never mind being a politicians just an alleged mature intelligent adult).

Ive not time for either of them.

Think he has only done what 99% of people would have done. Maybe an all out street fight was a bit much but then think you get caught up in the heat of the moment.

Probably provoked the hoodies calling them robbers but then in fairness I wouldnt spit in someone face so I would say the Asian lads were pretty scummy.

DtS Verdict = Just about acceptable but easy pickings for the wingy left wingers to have a go.

Does anybody know if any charges have been made? If that was any other person I'm guessing there would be. It's a fragile situation with one side Asian and the other BNP.

Bit of a nothing situation if you ask me... The Asian shouldn't have been such a disgusting chav, and the politician should've known better as to not kick the kid in the head when he's on the floor, especially as it's being filmed.

Doesn't increase my feelings towards the BNP in either way.

Don't spit at someone if you can't take the consequences. Bet they thought they could abuse him and he couldn't do anything, how wrong they were.

If the BNP fella called em Robbers then he should have expected a confrontation. However the black fella's didn't need to take the bait which is what the bloke gobbing did. By gobbing he gave the BNP bloke the ammunition he needed to give him a pasting.

Verdict: BNP in wrong for starting it but Black fella also in wrong for rising to it!
Score Draw!

Not really spitting is pointless and wrong , the BNP starts it by calling them robbers (never mind being a politicians just an alleged mature intelligent adult).

Ive not time for either of them.

But you didn't see the whole of the video. It doesn't show what was said or happened before he asked how many of them were robbers (he didn't call them robbers). If anyone spat in my face, I would have laid into them as well and if I was being attacked I would have kept going till none of them got up, so good on the guy for kicking the lad when he was on the floor. Off camera they maybe would have stabbed the BNP guy, that's the culture of today I'm afraid.

Last edited:
But you didn't see the whole of the video. It doesn't show what was said or happened before he asked how many of them were robbers (he didn't call them robbers). If anyone spat in my face, I would have laid into them as well.

It can be heard clearly at the start him addressing them as what is either said as Robbers and from the looks of it their getting in the car. Your right we don't know what has happened before hand . However the BNP guy does push and handle the guy who spits at him and is looking to start a fight , the largest of the 3 man group is trying to turn it into a start down , when his twit of a mate spits at the BNP guy .

Both sides are idiot's . Reasonable force is used to defend yourself , its not covered if someone spits at you (however you can have them arrested on a greater charge then if they had assaulted you due the potential for spread of disease )

The only thing wrong about it is that the BNP candidate didn't lay the **** out. If someone spat in my face, they certainly wouldn't be mobile for a while.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VbswfmyvYtw

Personally i think he is 100% coorect for kicking the **** out of the scumbag who done it

Watching it again, it seems like the Asian bloke spat just after the BNP guy pulled his head back and looked like he was about to gob in his mate's face. Have another look....

In any case they're all a bunch of ******s - send 'em all to Scotland.

I would of smashed the **** out of them, ... spitting is disgusting, there is also a higher possibility the person involved may have had a disease of some kind.

It was standard for a BNP canvesser going into the lions den or east london or greater london as its otherwise known to get abused by the asians. He was trying to wind them up and they thought they would be clever and spit at him.

They got a kicking but he didnt exaclty get out of it unshaved . He got spit all over his chevy chase and what looked distinctly like an air max 90 to the temple.

Strange old video, but one i enjoyed.

Didn't the BNP bloke start it by asking them how many of them were robbers? I don't condone spitting, but to be honest he was asking for trouble and if he didn't have an entourage he would have got deservedly filled in. Pretty sad all round really.

Back