• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Is this the slowest Friday afternoon in history?

MrB

Life President
Yes. Yes it is.

God I am so bored!!! Please make it 5pm so I can go home and do nothing there instead!

Yes. Yes it is.

God I am so bored!!! Please make it 5pm so I can go home and do nothing there instead!

I thought you city types could just go whenever you wanted, and on Fridays have lunches that finished in time to catch the 4.30 train home...?!

Well I've been stuck indoors all week so I think i'm more bored than any of ya!!

Watching The Wire at the moment though so its all good.

I actually think this week is even worse than last week.

I'm sat here doing nothing. Making it fairly obvious too. I look around at others and they are similar. You'd think they just tell us to eff off.

New contender today. As far as I can see not one new thread started in the pub thus far today. Is nothing happening in the world?

It certainly is dragging. I am only hanging on to tell a bloke we are not going to take him on when he comes back, which won’t be much fun. On the betting front, I have reached the last 108 in a Paddypower last man standing competition, 10 grand first prize, and still deliberating whether to pick Fulham or Man City.

Out on the lash last night with work, so everyone is sitting here suffering watching the clock tick on slowly. Anyone got any good online games we can play for a bit.

Back