• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Is your boss Santa or Scrooge?

Is your boss Santa or Scrooge?

• Santa

Votes: 9 52.9%
  • Scrooge

Votes: 8 47.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

southend4ever

I used to play a little.
So is the boss Santa or Scrooge...

Do you have the day off or at the very least get to leave at lunch?

Or are you working beyond lunch?

Merry Christmas to all at Shrimperzone!

For once in a while I'm not actually working Christmas Day which is a bummer, because doing 2hrs work for 36 hours pay like I did last year is sweet :)

We're packing up work now, and they're providing nibbles & giving us xmas presents (as money is tighter this year it's a few bottled ales for me instead of the usual Jack daniels), then we'll be free to go about 2pm.

I left at 11:50, although to get that privilege I did have to start at 8am.

Back in at 8am next Tuesday. Doh.

Work Present Update: 8 Bottles of Speckled Hen! :slurp:

Not back at work until 4th January :p

Well I'm off sick at the moment, but we would have finished today and then shut down until the 5th of Jan.

I got my christmas bonus through the post yesterday, £25 of high street vouchers considering the year we have had I wasn't expecting anything!

Where is the 3rd option, The same old C?

I was hoping to get away for a few day prior to & over New Year with the other half. I told my boss this over a month ago & on Tuesday, via a colleague (equal standing) I was told I had to do a couple of hours work on NYE or get a written warning!!! My immediate manager said he was not doing it due to his "rank!"

I hope their balls drop off, the bunch of womens front bottoms!

:madman:

Should had finished at 10.30, instead had to stay on till after 1pm due to our delivery driver turning up late and deciding to have a go slow day.

Well, I bloody hope someone is still working cos I've got a parcel from Amazon posted last Friday which should have been here two days ago!

My boss is an absolute ****ing ****. Worked with him for 10 years almost, doesn't do anything for us for Christmas. A guy who recently worked for him for 12 years left and he couldn't be arsed to do a card or present, poor bloke got nothing. Also remember my last day in the office before my wedding, everyone else was like 'good luck' and i got a card and vouchers he didn't even shake my hand. Made some grunt when my daughter was born like 'your lifes over'. To be honest he is scrooge and ****ing ****.

Sorry! Happy Christmas.

I told my boss that I am having a week off over christmas and if he didn't like he could shove his job up his a**e. I then stopped looking in the mirror and shoved a whole satsuma in my mouth......you cant beat being self employed!

It was actually my day off today but went in and did about 4 hours work for about 9 hours pay. I cleared alot of large packets but i fear that there will still be about 20/25 sitting in the office, along with the mail for all the Garrison!

Im off next week so no work till Mon 4th Jan!

:)

Gave my employee the week off, but am getting him back in on Monday. Normally give him a christmas bonus, but this year has been tough for SME's so he has had to go without. Does that make me scrooge or santa?

My bloody DVDs haven't turned up, Father Christmas will be disappointing my kids tonight!

Back