• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Breaking News Isaac Hutchinson completes move to Derby County

I quite often do this from a moving car.

On a lighter note, I was fielding on the boundary one Sunday afternoon a couple of years back. when a young lad stoped his car and shouted the oh so funny “How’s That”... Which all local cricketers will have heard in their time.

The thing is he was in a white Fiat 500.... So I said “Did your husband buy you that cute little car“... turns out millennials have no sense of humour.

I wonder if it gets us any of the add ons? No surprise to see them losing to be honest, as while I wish Issac well I thought he was way short.

Derby number 10 look awful, don’t work hard and he get knocked off the ball too easily & gave the ball away too cheaply.

Talented player and that is why unless he goes to play on the continent he will be destined for Tonbridge Angels with Matty

Never did like heading the ball.Just ducked under the cross for Chorleys decisive 2nd.
Yep, ball would have hit him on the chest if he stood his ground, manager would have been livid at that. Great pass that set up Derby's main chance but below average at best I'm afraid.

I'm really glad Isaac got his move to a bigger club than us. I'm also pleased that he got the captain's armband for today as well. Looks like the management team at Derby rate him for the future. If he'd stayed here a lot of the keyboard experts on here would have totally destroyed him. Keep going Isaac, you'll get there in the end.

Well that didn’t go well.
I'd argue it went better than expected since they only lost 2-0. The reason Hutchinson was captain is because he was literally the only player that had ever played a senior league match, one other player had appeared in an FA Cup cameo and then everyone else had never played a senior match in their lives, most of them haven't even played for the u23s. All of Derby's first team, staff and a lot of the u23s are all isolating due to a Covid outbreak so were ineligible today.

Back