• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

It’s time...

My Stats tell me that Goodship has outperformed Cox in all areas of attacking play including pass completion despite playing almost a third less minutes.

Hutchinson has the highest pass completion rate in the entire squad and the highest number of successful dribbles.

Arguably they can also claim to be currently of league standard if we are to assume Cox is.
My Stats tell me that Goodship has outperformed Cox in all areas of attacking play including pass completion despite playing almost a third less minutes.

Hutchinson has the highest pass completion rate in the entire squad and the highest number of successful dribbles.

Arguably they can also claim to be currently of league standard if we are to assume Cox is.
I said anyone who watches and understands the game. You stick to your stats mate.

Ignore insults from people who can't back up their own "facts". I think your stats are quite revealing.

Ipswich had 2 large sell ons come up trumps. One was Tyrone Mings, can't off hand remember the other one. Pretty sure the only fee paid out was for Kane Vincent-Young from Colchester. The other signings were frees including James Norwood.
One thing that Lambert did was ensure that the best youngsters had plenty of game time in the second half of the season.
Ipswich are massively in debt, so in no position to splash the cash.

Central defender, Adam Webster.

He scored against us in the match at Portsmouth when Barry Corr was sent off.

I think stats are a more trustworthy way of analysis, hence why they have become such a massive part of the modern game. Thanks TheStatAttack, I for one would welcome more insightful posts from you.

Back