• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

The Watermill Wino

Coach Guru⭐
All tickets for this saturdays clash with Swansea are now sold according to the Shrimpers main site.
http://www.southendunited.premiumtv.co.uk/page....00.html

Also it tells us to set the video this weekend as Barrett is directing    Football Focus on BBC1 , I kid you not.
biggrin.gif

http://www.southendunited.premiumtv.co.uk/page....00.html

Its not all ticket for Swansea fans, so im sure there will still be room if people want to try that turnstyle

Was literally just about to buy a ticket. King. Well, enjoy it everyone, I'll be sat in from of Soccer Saturday in North London with a nervous few beverages.....

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Rusty Lee @ Nov. 10 2005,14:34)]Its not all ticket for Swansea fans, so im sure there will still be room if people want to try that turnstyle
I thought their official site said it was

Good to hear. Lets hope the result isn't the same as the last time we sold out the stadium...
tounge.gif

I believe SUFC have held back around 400 tickets for the Swans fans for on the gate purchase...

So anyone who is brave enough could try getting to the away end early on Saturday and sitting with the sheep bothers ( not advisable though! ).

Cant see them filling their end, so when you also take into account the hefty segregation that will be in place,the attendance will be around the 11,000 mark I guess.

Lets make plenty of noise people.

smile.gif

Can't believe the Police having both sets of fans sitting side by side like the yeovil game. I think they will leave a few line of seats spare for segregation. Crowd might not be as big as the Yeovil game.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Csboy @ Nov. 10 2005,18:37)]Can't believe the Police having both sets of fans sitting side by side like the yeovil game. I think they will leave a few line of seats spare for segregation. Crowd might not be as big as the Yeovil game.
True... Yeovil was 11,700-odd so we'll be looking at 11,000 I would think at least

smile.gif

Without being disrespectful to the Jack Army I think there will be a big difference between the amount of segregation the police insisted on for Yeovil last season compared to the amount on Saturday. I wouldn't like to be sitting in the NW corner put it that way.
rock.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Spaceman Spiff @ Nov. 10 2005,18:50)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Csboy @ Nov. 10 2005,18:37)]Can't believe the Police having both sets of fans sitting side by side like the yeovil game. I think they will leave a few line of seats spare for segregation. Crowd might not be as big as the Yeovil game.
True... Yeovil was 11,700-odd so we'll be looking at 11,000 I would think at least

smile.gif
Not that I'm pedantic or anything...

But the attendance for the Yeovil game was 11,375...
wink.gif

b******s
sad.gif

was waiting till midnight to buy mine - whereever i could!
my teacher bursary wage thing don't come through till then and i was sure we wouldn't sell out
i've been coming to hall a fair few years (about 15) and never had such a problem!
genuinely, if anyone has a spare please do PM me!
smile.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (pickledseal @ Nov. 10 2005,20:27)]b******s
sad.gif

was waiting till midnight to buy mine - whereever i could!
my teacher bursary wage thing don't come through till then and i was sure we wouldn't sell out
i've been coming to hall a fair few years (about 15) and never had such a problem!
genuinely, if anyone has a spare please do PM me!
smile.gif
"C'mon you Blues" had an East Black ticket at one point... might be worth PM'ing him.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Whatever @ Nov. 10 2005,20:18)]
[b said:
[b said:

smile.gif

wink.gif
Yeovil crowd last season was 11,735 and not 11,375

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Up the Shrimps @ Nov. 10 2005,23:28)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Whatever @ Nov. 10 2005,20:18)]
[b said:
[b said:

smile.gif

wink.gif
Yeovil crowd last season was 11,735 and not 11,375
Indeed it was! Wash your mouth out, pedant!

biggrin.gif
tounge.gif

Back