• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

it's a war

canada shrimper

Director
Well war has broken out over here in Canada.The wife obviously had so little faith in us getting to the final she is now going back on her offer of letting me go
mad.gif

mad.gif
.We haven't spoken with out heated exchanges for nearly a day and a half.we have now come up with a solution though.At the moment we are trying for kids and if we find out she is pregnant she won't want me going,but if she isn't it is all systems go for a 2 1/2 week trip.this would allow me to take in the orient game. Trouble is we won't find out for another couple of weeks and you could cut the atmosphere with a knife.I hate the waiting.I want it all kids and Cardiff life really sucks my fat ar se at times

er.. why cant you go if she is 6 or so weeks preggers?.. i'd put your foot down mate, once the little bastards are born you wont have spare time to p.ss let alone scoot round the planet to watch football.. obviously if this advice results in a divorce and you having to sign over 5/4's of your wordly goods then i accept no responsibility ;-)

you could try bribary. women love going on a clothes spending spree, if she lets you come back for the fottie then promise her a clothes shopping day out in LONDON

Come on John - tell her what's important. I dunno, first it's the shirt, then the wife...

they ain't called trouble and strife for fun!

On My Honeymoon in NZ i dragged my new bride approximately 120 miles to watch a small club called Southend United play a match in front of about 20 people and a dog.

We are still together and she is coming to Cardiff with me.

It's not as if this happens every week, you can always try for a sprog when you get back, so try a long shot, Reasoning with her might work
biggrin.gif

Or you could try two things

1) Drop her contraception pill in her food or drink so she will not be able to conceive.
oops.gif

2) Reduce your own sperm count by - 5 knuckle shuffle twice a day (once before any baby making), drink lots of beer, keep the nads hot, and drink loads of coffee. (All have been claimed to reduce count and are advised to be missed if having difficulties.)
wink.gif

And for the record my wife is 5 months pregnant and I am still going for the weekend without her.
cool.gif

My missus will be 8 and a half months pregnant and I'm going (admittedly I don't live on the other side of the Atlantic).

tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Shoebury Shrimper @ Mar. 10 2005,21:09)]so try a long shot
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Isn't that what the Roman Catholics do as their contraceptive?

Hope you get this sorted John, can't have you missing the big day!

sad.gif

Back