• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

It's Panto Time

Bob Cratchitt

Devil's Advocate
Well just thought I would plug my next production which is this weekend and is 'Cinders the true story'

It is at Friars Community Centre with a cctv covered car park

Thurs 8pm
Fri 8pm
Sat 2.30pm
Sat 8pm

I expect PMs galore from people wanting to book up.
glare.gif
biggrin.gif

Also if you know anyone who may be interested in treading the boards - that is acting to you, but not wanting to be in luvvy hell then send them my way as my group are always on the look out for new members.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Bob Cratchitt @ Jan. 17 2006,00:06)]Also if you know anyone who may be interested in treading the boards - that is acting to you, but not wanting to be in luvvy hell then send them my way as my group are always on the look out for new members.
Where's your drama group Bob?
I got O'levels in Drama at school and my teachers told me to take it up , it was the only thing I was interested in as it helped me lie to the police
oops.gif

Back