• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

IT Help.

DTS

The Business
Of on a course all next week so thought it might be prudent to delete the internet history on my PC.

Nothing too bad on there but dont really want to give impression I am on SZ all day as meant to be on exam study.

Anyone give me a pointer what to do. I thought you went to Tools at the top but cant seem to work it out from there.

ta

Tools - Options - Then the general or privacy (can't remember) tab, and you'll probably want to delete cookies and temporary internet files (click the box to delete all offline content too, and clear the history.

Assuming you're using IE.

Of on a course all next week so thought it might be prudent to delete the internet history on my PC.

Nothing too bad on there but dont really want to give impression I am on SZ all day as meant to be on exam study.

Anyone give me a pointer what to do. I thought you went to Tools at the top but cant seem to work it out from there.

ta

On firefox go tools clear private data

Internet explorer tools, internet options, browsing history on first page then delete

On firefox go tools clear private data

Internet explorer tools, internet options, browsing history on first page then delete

Dont seem to have browsing history?

I do tools and then internet options and then I get options for

* Home Page
* Tempoary Internet Files
* History

I can see delete cookies or delete temporaty files but its dosent get rid of them when I click on the history bit?

ta

When you click on options does it come up like this
Vista_issues_Step1(1).jpg

And as a safety check go to search_> files and folders and search for all files and folders using the word cookie. Then delete all the files there too.

I learnt this the hard way when i lived at home and the parents decided to "spring clean" the pc. Explaining the website that contained the words Gangbang and Donkey Punch in it wasnt much fun.

If your in a corproate enviroment while you can remove the infro frmo your local client (i.e browser) , depedning on what they use to monitor internet access they will have a trace of teh sites youve been to anyway .

Plus your details could be held on your profile (when you local ) which may or may not be tied to your pc anyway ;)

So get friendly with your IT department is teh best idea :D

Not to worried to be honest as only been on here and the official site....Says it stores history for 20 days so I assume once that is up thats it.....

Got I hate corporate world sometimes....

I wouldn't worry too much about what is on your personal machine.

I would worry more about what your company records about your internet useage.

Back