• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

It is officially World Cup Month

Funny how we’re always going on about players being ungracious, cheating, classless etc .. difference is these teams win things and we win **** all 😅.. Mbappe and Messi are both world class players and either team could win Sunday. Personally I hope Messi wins his World Cup finally.

After watching the whole game while I'd agree that France didn't dominate as completely as Argentina did yesterday I still think they'll beat Argentina on Sunday.

(A tenner fun bet to you, loser pays SZ ). Interested?

FWIW,Think Argentina suffer too much from what El Pais used to call Messidependencia (ie they rely to much on Leo ) in the time he played for Bar$a.

Go on then - as it's for the zone. I'll pay a tenner to the zone if France win.

I think the Argies are the better side but lady luck seems to be shining on France.

I think it's very clever how be walks about, to conserve energy. It allows him to have a burst of pace whenever he gets the ball. I think it only works when you have the rest of the team doing his donkey work, though (like what Barcelona did with him)
There's no doubt he's a quality player .FWIW I think Luka Modric (at 37) does pretty much the same thing for Croatia and R,M, without the "burst of pace"

Last edited:
Go on then - as it's for the zone. I'll pay a tenner to the zone if France win.

I think the Argies are the better side but lady luck seems to be shining on France.
and FIFA f*cks helping Messi. This world cup been a setup riht from the beginning.

Not sure about that,the ref helped France beat England(and was not sent home) and Morocco say the same....a lot of people think EUFA/FIFA dont like the Brits anyway

Back