• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

It is officially World Cup Month

Forget the world Cup, what we really need is a live cam of the Man City training ground whilst Haaland day by day destroys the confidence of any goalie or centre back left behind.

Those guys will need therapy once the season restarts

Forget the world Cup, what we really need is a live cam of the Man City training ground whilst Haaland day by day destroys the confidence of any goalie or centre back left behind.

Those guys will need therapy once the season restarts

I forget what club it was, a none lg team requested a 28 day loan deal for Haaland which I thought was brilliant.

As for the World Cup, I still coundn't be less interested.

With 48 hours to go Qatar have told FIFA they're banning the sale of alcohol near the stadium. This likely won't go down well with Budweiser, who as part of their sponsorship deal were meant to have exclusive alcohol sale rights at the world cup.

With 48 hours to go Qatar have told FIFA they're banning the sale of alcohol near the stadium. This likely won't go down well with Budweiser, who as part of their sponsorship deal were meant to have exclusive alcohol sale rights at the world cup.

Yep I've just seen that, it's going well isn't it and it's not even started yet.

And footballers wives attending, Women don't have many rights in this Country, bit of a silly move if you ask me.

The players are there to play football not for a freebie holiday, wives / girlfriends should not be out there imo.

FIFA and Qatar ban all alcohol in the 8 World Cup Stadiums two days before tournament starts.

Budweiser, a major sponsor of FIFA, has paid a fortune for exclusive rights said "Well, this is awkward"

I will be watching as many games as I can. I love watching live football - yes, there are many things wrong about Qatar - I hope to be able to watch many more World Cups but, who knows, not going to deny myself following the tournament due to something I cannot change. Besides which I have Brazil in our sweepstake !

I will be watching as many games as I can. I love watching live football - yes, there are many things wrong about Qatar - I hope to be able to watch many more World Cups but, who knows, not going to deny myself following the tournament due to something I cannot change. Besides which I have Brazil in our sweepstake !

I get that you want to support your Country, you wouldn't find anyone more patriotic than me.I just don't like the hypocrisy. I'm changing my mind, I don't think I'll be watching any of it. The love for the World Cup has gone for me. It use to be a game for common folk to enjoy, now it's about money.

I get that you want to support your Country, you wouldn't find anyone more patriotic than me.I just don't like the hypocrisy. I'm changing my mind, I don't think I'll be watching any of it. The love for the World Cup has gone for me. It use to be a game for common folk to enjoy, now it's about money.
Understand your view but, for me, It's not just about supporting England, I want to watch the tournament, the only sport I enjoy, as I have done since childhood. Of course it is about money but, sadly, there isn't much left there days that isn't.

Back