• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

It is officially World Cup Month

That’s exactly how I feel. I do t tend to watch non England games anyway. However I strongly suspect all morals will go out of the window (mine included) if we make it to the QFs
It seems the W/C Quarter finals day is 10th December, the same day as we play Boreham Wood if they could.

i was more interested in the european nations cup than this, think ive said it a few times,it should never have been allowed to be played in Qatar ,we all know the reason why and we all know the reason its being played there, Seriously if i was an international player i would have told my parent body im unavailable to play there on the grounds that my conscientious wont allow it . This world cup is definitely not the greatest show on Earth.

Couldnt be less interested in a world cup if I tried!
100% and for me I think it's down to the time of year not feeling right, the country hosting it and England being boring as hell to watch. Of course I'll still watch it but much more interested in watching the blues which I'm surprised to be saying after the hell of the last few years.

Last edited:
Looking forward to all of the games. (other than the England ones) Will be trying to watch as many as I can.

Can't wait to see England play with 7 right backs...

Seeing garry Neville squirm on have I got news for you was funny, trying to justify his appearance there as a commentator.
Made me laugh too, but (genuine question) who is he working for? I assume either the BBC or ITV, in which case he isn't taking any money from Qatar.

Back