• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

It is officially World Cup Month

Wonder how many will switch on the final if england make it that far? Bet the majority will tune back in.

I am looking forward to it and believe anyone attending will have a good experience.

I think the question is, how many will turn up!!! I remember watching the World Athletic Championships in Doha, it was one man and his dog. It was shameful.

GK Jordan Pickford, Nick Pope, Aaron Ramsdale.
Defenders: Trent Alexander-Arnold, Conor Coady, Eric Dier, Harry Maguire, Luke Shaw, John Stones, Kieran Trippier, Kyle Walker, Ben White.
Midfielders: Jude Bellingham, Conor Gallagher, Jordan Henderson, Mason Mount, Kalvin Phillips, Declan Rice.
Forwards: Phil Foden, Jack Grealish, Harry Kane, James Maddison, Marcus Rashford, Bukayo Saka, Raheem Sterling, Callum Wilson.

No real surprises. Pretty sure Southgate picked Maddison just to shut people up. Doubt he will play more than 5 minutes. Phillips hardly played all season. Blah blah.

How Hobson, Bridge etc. don't make the squad is beyond me!

Defenders: Trent Alexander-Arnold, Conor Coady, Eric Dier, Harry Maguire, Luke Shaw, John Stones, Kieran Trippier, Kyle Walker, Ben White.
Midfielders: Jude Bellingham, Conor Gallagher, Jordan Henderson, Mason Mount, Kalvin Phillips, Declan Rice.
Forwards: Phil Foden, Jack Grealish, Harry Kane, James Maddison, Marcus Rashford, Bukayo Saka, Raheem Sterling, Callum Wilson.

No real surprises. Pretty sure Southgate picked Maddison just to shut people up. Doubt he will play more than 5 minutes. Phillips hardly played all season. Blah blah.

I know. It's ridiculous. Said he was going to pick in-form players. Bridgey is on fire at the moment ! :Smile:

I’d have selected Ward-Prowse instead of Phillips. Arguably WP is the best taker of corners and free kicks in the Prem also takes a very good penalty…plus he’s not injured!

Back