• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

It is officially World Cup Month

The players from the seven European countries captains that were planning to wear the One Love armband were told before the game that FIFA would instruct their referees to show the captains yellow cards just before kickoff if they were wearing them, it was also rumoured at the start of the second half if they were still wearing them it would result in a second yellow card and the resulting red cards. They would also instigate heavy fines against all countries not abiding to officially approved and sanctioned playing kit.

All seven countries including England reluctantly agreed not to wear them on the pitch. Watch this space for them now popping up everywhere else throughout the tournament everywhere off the pitch.

Like Alex Scott pitch side today. Well done Alex

View attachment 23352
time to get rid of FIFA and for serious footballing countries to band together and form another world governing body. FIFA the most corrupt organisation in the world now.

Ranked 20th in the World at the moment.
Iran aren’t known for conceding goals and have an ultra defensive coach in Queiroz. Not sure why people always find fault in an England win and belittle anyone they beat. Bellingham and Saka I thought in particular were superb (and Rashford!) .. winning 6-2 without the main man Kane scoring is good also, encouraging to see goals being shared!

I’m enjoying the tournament so far, just talking about the football..Wales did great to battle and get a point vs the US and that result is also good for England!

Did you watch it Barna? I can't believe you did with that comment.
Yeah otherwise I wouldn't comment .Haven't seen (most of) Wales v USA (when did we all decide to drop the definite aricle before the USA btw?) in the evening it's fairly obvious Ingerlan will top the group.Doubbt if they'll go too much further than that though.

Iran aren’t known for conceding goals and have an ultra defensive coach in Queiroz. Not sure why people always find fault in an England win and belittle anyone they beat. Bellingham and Saka I thought in particular were superb (and Rashford!) .. winning 6-2 without the main man Kane scoring is good also, encouraging to see goals being shared!

I’m enjoying the tournament so far, just talking about the football..Wales did great to battle and get a point vs the US and that result is also good for England!
You did notice Ingarlan conceeded 2 goals to a **** poor Iran side right?

Yeah otherwise I wouldn't comment .Haven't seen (most of) Wales v USA (when did we all decide to drop the definite aricle before the USA btw?) in the evening it's fairly obvious Ingerlan will top the group.Doubbt if they'll go too much further than that though.
We were obviously watching different games then. We had some defensive lapses, but from an attacking perspective the team were spot on, scoring 6 goals against a team that had only lost twice in the last 20 games. If you rate that as not much of a performance then that is your opinion. Me? I'll settle for that for our first game and I feel comfortable that this squad could progress some way into the tournament.

We were obviously watching different games then. We had some defensive lapses, but from an attacking perspective the team were spot on, scoring 6 goals against a team that had only lost twice in the last 20 games. If you rate that as not much of a performance then that is your opinion. Me? I'll settle for that for our first game and I feel comfortable that this squad could progress some way into the tournament.
More than anything I was unimpressed with the fawing attitude of the HT commentors +JJ during the match.It's always the same whenenver we start well, we're set to win the thing. Inevtitably that won't happen.

You did notice Ingarlan conceeded 2 goals to a **** poor Iran side right?
Yup but we scored 6. We won’t keep many clean sheets with our defence. Southgate said post match he was annoyed at the 2 goals. I prefer Dier to Maguire at CB, but it’s certainly not our strongest area. Attack wise I can’t think of another team with such an embarrassment of riches.Grealish, Foden, Saka, Kane, Bellingham, Maddison, Sterling, Rashford ..

Back