• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

It is officially World Cup Month

Awesome. Well done Saudi Arabia. The amount of time the ref added on, it was almost like the ref thought Argentina was Qatar or something.
Apparently the fourth officials have been told to add up stoppages properly instead of just defaulting to 3 mins if there isn't an injury, so 8+ mins of extra time is likely going to be the norm this world cup.

Apparently the fourth officials have been told to add up stoppages properly instead of just defaulting to 3 mins if there isn't an injury, so 8+ mins of extra time is likely going to be the norm this world cup.
That would explain why in a lot of the games I have watched so far, there seems to be a lot of added time.

Yup but we scored 6. We won’t keep many clean sheets with our defence. Southgate said post match he was annoyed at the 2 goals. I prefer Dier to Maguire at CB, but it’s certainly not our strongest area. Attack wise I can’t think of another team with such an embarrassment of riches.Grealish, Foden, Saka, Kane, Bellingham, Maddison, Sterling, Rashford ..
Six of the best I say.........Our goals were fabulous.

Good shout, English supporter!

I hope they do win it, as I do in every tournament they play in. There will always be political noises around every tournament, but I can't do anything about that. I can just support my team, win or lose, just like Southend.
You seem to be questioning the loyalty I have for my Country.

What part of the Military did you serve in again? I might have served or know someone you served along side!!

Yup but we scored 6. We won’t keep many clean sheets with our defence. Southgate said post match he was annoyed at the 2 goals. I prefer Dier to Maguire at CB, but it’s certainly not our strongest area. Attack wise I can’t think of another team with such an embarrassment of riches.Grealish, Foden, Saka, Kane, Bellingham, Maddison, Sterling, Rashford ..
Bet you that Wales & USA won't score 6 but won't conceed 2 either.

You seem to be questioning the loyalty I have for my Country.

What part of the Military did you serve in again? I might have served or know someone you served along side!!
I was asking whether you support the English football team, and that has nothing to do with loyalty to your country. As for serving in the Military, well, no I haven't, but that is totally irrelevant to my post as well.

I was asking whether you support the English football team, and that has nothing to do with loyalty to your country. As for serving in the Military, well, no I haven't, but that is totally irrelevant to my post as well.

You really didn't ask that at all.

Am I a mens English football team supporter, absolutely not. Do I support the Women, then, the answer is yes.

The mens game is getting out of control...

Last edited:
My bet is a genuine one.Loser pays a tenner to SZ.Sorry not interested in your counter bet -have already said that's what will happen.
I don’t really care how many Wales & USA put past Iran, nor concede. The point is qualification no? Just ask Argentina! But sure .. if the Zone stands to get £10 whatever, I’ll take your bet.

Happy for wales. Think they can get 3 past iran. Hope their keeper is ok

You really didn't ask that at all.

Am I a mens English football team supporter, absolutely not. Do I support the Women, then, the answer is yes.

The mens game is getting out of control...

For someone who has no interest in it, you post a lot about it.

Can't understand not wanting England to win, but if you don't then don't comment

Back