• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

it is with great regret

canada shrimper

Director
that i must inform you of my absence from the chat room on saturday.i just found out this afternoon that with inventory coming up i have to work
mad.gif
mad.gif
sad.gif
.i am sure that you will cheer us on to a win and my heart is and always will be with the might that is SOUTHEND UNITED.

Bad luck John - at least I will be able to keep up to date with the match while I barrel down the A9 towards Hampden Park.

So who can make it to the chat room tomorrow then?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Shrimp in a Kilt @ Nov. 11 2005,13:15)]Bad luck John - at least I will be able to keep up to date with the match while I barrel down the A9 towards Hampden Park.

So who can make it to the chat room tomorrow then?
Wild horses won't keep me away tomorrow.

PS - John, PM me your mobile number and I will text you when we score if you like?

I won't be in the chat room tomorrow either, but I rarely am on saturdays since I usually work.

P.S. Have fun at the game Tom, GO USA!!!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (chaco27saf @ Nov. 11 2005,12:26)]I won't be in the chat room tomorrow either, but I rarely am on saturdays since I usually work.

P.S. Have fun at the game Tom, GO USA!!!
I will be torn tomorrow, Seth. My mum hails from Houghton, New York and I have dual nationality, so really I should be cheering on the USA. However my son and daughter and their three friends are of course cheering on Scotland. As I will be sitting behind the goal with the fervent Scots fans, I suspect that a chant of USA will result in me literally being torn! In fact, with my accent, opening my mouth at all might be dangerous!!

biggrin.gif

Thanks for the offer tom but my stupid phone is playing up and i can't get my e mail through it at the mo.i am gonna try and check the score at about 10.00 as hopefully we will be having a break about then.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (canada shrimper @ Nov. 11 2005,22:36)]Thanks for the offer tom but my stupid phone is playing up and i can't get my e mail through it at the mo.i am gonna try and check the score at about 10.00 as hopefully we will be having a break about then.
I could try straight texting John... I texted Mark in Malta on his birthday?

Back