• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Yep it'll be on the usual steaming sites. Sadly I'm at the inlaws and they have terrible broadband so not sure how much I'm going to be able to catch.

My quest for a pub has been stymied by the weather. It has been a scorcher here today with glorious blue skies (rare for HK) and half the population are out enjoying it. I should be in town in around 30 minutes. The next challenge is to find a pub showing the game

Bit more even now ORM. Mooney should have made it 1-0, though Timlin saved us on the line. Referee is an arse however.

Likewise. Lad is asleep too. Perfect!

Leonard has started really well. We look dangerous on the counter but they look a bit better in general

Haha, my daughter is at her granddads as its his birthday and I dodged that bullet. :smile:

Two gilt-edged chances missed by Mooney. Marvellous. He's got the dive working pretty well so far, though.

Have to say that you look very, very narrow at the moment. Posh trying the diagonal ball a lot to exploit this.

[Mooney miss counter]...three.[/Mooney miss counter]

Great challenge from White to stop Maddison.

I've my sisters wedding today and have to head to the Church at half time. Going to try to avoid the second half score....

Back