• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Italy v England Euro 2024 Group C Qualifier - 19:45 Live coverage on Channel 4 from 19:00

Interesting that it didn't affect the Italian one. Typical unintentional screw up (not). I hope we stuff them.
To have made that much of an obvious Horlicks of it, it must mean they’re worried. Let’s hope at least one of our team has some national pride and is narked enough to make them pay for it.

Shaky start, but we rode the storm and deservedly lead. This definitely isn’t one of the great Italian teams of the past.

Not a fan of passing square balls along our 6-yard box though.

I’m beginning to think this ref has received a Don Corleone style offer he couldn’t refuse, from one of the locals.

Can’t help but expect something dodgy at some point. A dubious penalty perhaps.

Been against us i think we would have been a bit miffed, but take the breaks when there going
Really? I thought it was nailed on, especially as the ref didn't want to see it at first.

Reactions: GBJ
I would say that was very clever, creative gamesmanship from Kane….. had we not seen it done against us about 74 times since we entered into non-league.

Ref has dished out 4 yellows to England players, one to Italy. Been incredibly soft on the repeated Italian fouling, but he's a UEFA ref so water is wet.

Edit: another booking for England, Luke Shaw. What a bell this ref really is.

Reckon there could be some serious afters for the England fans on their way home, especially if we come home with all the points. Come on the 10 men.

Reactions: ESG
The ref was dying to give us a red. Also the Italians have been, and always will be a bunch of *****. Especially Mancini.
He has been dying to book anything in a white shirt tonight. Total prat.

Meanwhile the cheating Italian swines have kicked the granny out of us all evening to no punishment whatsoever. Cynical fouling only warrants punishment one way apparently.

This is why I don't usually watch international football.

Back