• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Zone Update It's all about the help to help you.

I am a Nigerian general with £400,000,000 but I just need your bank details to help me get it out of the country,

straight up though pm me account details and I'll set up DD

Thanks @enfieldblue :Thumbs up: Did you know you can click on the ‘Donate’ button on the toolbar above, and when you select your amount you can opt to make it a monthly donation?

If you don’t have PayPal, @Cricko can PM you the account details. Thanks again!

Have set up a small monthly payment. Thanks for all you do especially for us living so far away - it's the only way we can keep up with what's happening..... and indeed what's not happening! Thanks gents.

Donation made - I have to be honest, it's a lot easier just chucking £20 in the pot rather than making loads of carrot cakes and puddings as I used to for you lot on here!

no pay pal account, hear from you soon, Cricko

Iain
If you want @enfieldblue, you can use the donate button without having a PayPal account. All you need is a debit or credit card. After you hit Donate button there are two options, one is via a PayPal account, the other is to donate using a card.

20 quid just donated to SZ. All you get down under is stuff about premier league. As a boy born in Leigh 56 years ago what you blokes do is fantastic

Back