• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Zone Update It's all about the help to help you.

Cricko

Zone Owner⭐⭐
Staff member
Ok this is the time of the year I look at the accounts. As ever the costs of running the Zone for you all just escalate.

Not that we are far off the previous years 3k, but the fact is that is what it costs us all to have this site.

We are lucky we have Trade Price Cars, First for Mortgages and Majeztic who help us along the way.
It never covers the weekly £60+ we need to just be alive.

We made a choice sometime back with the server to get a dedicated one, so we no longer fell off as it was with previous servers. We make choices with always the Zoners thoughts behind them.

Everything costs us. We have a great new site now, I doubt many can complain how far forward we have come over the last 10 years. Our site is the envy of many out there, we are ad free apart from local companies and we including all our fantastic Mods, feel your site is bang on the money.

Talking of which, we need help to keep these forums running from you the members who visit and debate every day at will.

If you all want to keep us alive,please use the Green donate button in the nav bar or contact me for bank details.

Thank you guys and girls John and @South Bank Hank

Last edited:
You can also of course set up a few quid as a direct debit per month as others do.

If a few Zoners could spare £1 or £2 per month it would make an enormous difference... and also hopefully mean that the small band of fans who are also mods (out of the goodness of their hearts and dipping in their pockets too) wouldn’t need to ask so often :Thumbs up:

What do you say?

I am a Nigerian general with £400,000,000 but I just need your bank details to help me get it out of the country,

straight up though pm me account details and I'll set up DD

Back