• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

yogi bear up the cagire

Life President⭐
I'd like to present my sincere apologies to the team, the club and its wonderful supporters. Making tea at half-time, in the FA Cup Final I have come to the horrible realisation that last night's debacle was all my fault.
On match days I ALWAYS use my Blues mug and yesterday for some inexplicable reason I didn't. What did I use in its place? The red and white mug of a certain coffee company.....
Needless to say the guilt and responsibility of my actions will remain with me for the rest of my days.

I'd like to present my sincere apologies to the team, the club and its wonderful supporters. Making tea at half-time, in the FA Cup Final I have come to the horrible realisation that last night's debacle was all my fault.
On match days I ALWAYS use my Blues mug and yesterday for some inexplicable reason I didn't. What did I use in its place? The red and white mug of a certain coffee company.....
Needless to say the guilt and responsibility of my actions will remain with me for the rest of my days.

You may have broad shoulders mate but I don't think it was entirely your fault! I'm sure there are others out there who neglected to put on their lucky pants/thongs/socks, or who put their shoes on in the wrong order, or forgot to turn around twice on leaving their homes, and I know for a fact that there were several who didn't have their customary liquid intake during the game!

I cant decide to give you green for owning up and red for such forgetfulness

I blame my mum for washing my shirt. She also washed it before the tranmere game.

Why is it women can find stuff thats needs washing but shouldn't be ie. my shirt:madman:

so i blame her:D

Sacre Bleu !

very colourful! No red please.....just about had enough of red in the last 24 hours. Sacre bleu......NO!.... sacre violet!!! Of to see the multiplex on TV to see whether Toulouse ( les violettes), can avoid the drop from the first Division. It will be VERY small compensation .....but at least something from an awful weekend.

Go and stand in the corner of the room for 24 hours wearing a big White pointy hat with the Letter D written on it...;)

Your not alone in thinking its your fault me & osy's dad is a leeds fan & I took the firms wembly tickets friday instead of waiting untill monday so I think I kind of added to the jinx sorry guys :( I will now be supporting leeds wiv me dad

Your not alone in thinking its your fault me & osy's dad is a leeds fan & I took the firms wembly tickets friday instead of waiting untill monday so I think I kind of added to the jinx sorry guys :( I will now be supporting leeds wiv me dad

BANG!..........

i try to wear the same clothes on match day and i wore different socks yesterday so i blame myself.

I forgot to put my lucky shirt on at the start of the game, but at 2 down realised and hoped it'd swing it back our way by donning it for the rest of the match.

I guess my lucky shirt on reflection isn't so lucky...

Back