• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Very Good.... you should "branch" out into the comedy circuit, perhaps you could do a double act with Tim "Vine".

I should have known "yew" "wood" have posted a bad pun like that. For a second there I thought "Holly" Sh*t & was "pine"-ing for it not be true.

Very Good.... you should "branch" out into the comedy circuit, perhaps you could do a double act with Tim "Vine".

I should have known "yew" "wood" have posted a bad pun like that. For a second there I thought "Holly" Sh*t & was "pine"-ing for it not be true.

Not a great tree to reference these days ..................

Boo Hoo.. who changed the title of the thread? now everyone wont "twig" what we're on about & think we are all "bark"ing mad.

Boo Hoo.. who changed the title of the thread? now everyone wont "twig" what we're on about & think we are all "bark"ing mad.

I think a fair number of people have got fed up with these types of threads: that's the root of the problem.

As long as Brown is at the 'Elm......we should remain a steady ship.

I think a fair number of people have got fed up with these types of threads: that's the root of the problem.

You might have a point, so I would like to re-assure some fans without a sense of humour that Phil Brown isnt leaving the club, as a matter of fact he remains firmly at the "elm" of Southend United

I found it "Fern"y myself, and immidiatly knew it was a j-Oak, Dont think he deserved a straight red for that on a dull Monday morning, after all he was only just trying to Spruce things up a little.

Leaf it out! Just Palm them off. This is an enjoyable Branch of ShimperZone....

I feel like I have been somehow Bamboozled into these posts, but completely agree with you I think it benefits the forum and creates a positive Chemistree between us fans with a bit of light hearted banter. Although we should'nt go to far with the bad puns, because Im afraid the Mods maple the thread altogether from the board.

Back