• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Its Back!! True Blue Exclusive! Qpr Game!

TrueBlue

SJP Taxi & Private Hire ⭐️
Its been a while since I propper TBTV Exclusive has graced Shrimper Zone but here now I have the Vids from the QPR game! I was quite drunk in this one so bare with me Kev features alot due to popular demand from the likes of 'Jokercomedyclub'!

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

Many Thanks one and all! :guns: :guns:

Good to see the TB Exclusives back.

Kev is a nutter "Sodje too old"....

Where does Kev get all his money from to go to Southend games and the other myriad of non-league games he watches?

I take it he doesn't work?

Good to see the TB Exclusives back.

Kev is a nutter "Sodje too old"....

Where does Kev get all his money from to go to Southend games and the other myriad of non-league games he watches?

I take it he doesn't work?

Your paying for him Tony!

Thing is Kev CAN work if he wants to, hence he had a job at Tesco pushing and collecting trolleys, but he was sacked because he use to swan off down the pub! so seeing as Kev is a manic depressant who has attempted to take his own life on more then one occasion he does quite well out of the DWP (Dole Office) I think I can remember him saying he earns around £320 per week for various things but most of that is spending money for him he only pays around £6 a week rent for his place on the Mardyke Estate in Rainham the rest is topped up by housing office!

One reason why Kev is like he is, is down to the fact he tops himself every night he is ment to take his tablets during the course of the day instead he takes them all at once at night efectivley toping himself each night while during the day he drinks when all of his medication states DO NOT CONSUME DRINK!!

Kev though IS harmless and I would never wish any harm on him

Your paying for him Tony!

Thing is Kev CAN work if he wants to, hence he had a job at Tesco pushing and collecting trolleys, but he was sacked because he use to swan off down the pub! so seeing as Kev is a manic depressant who has attempted to take his own life on more then one occasion he does quite well out of the DWP (Dole Office) I think I can remember him saying he earns around £320 per week for various things but most of that is spending money for him he only pays around £6 a week rent for his place on the Mardyke Estate in Rainham the rest is topped up by housing office!

This is shocking! Why do i bother getting up at 04:30 every morning to go to work!!! £320 p/week for doing f**k all!!! Just shows what it's coming too doesn't it!

Haha wondered how long it'd take for John to get on. Was he not on before?

Erm yes very good.

Back