• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Its not too late...

Del Story

you can still get your season ticket money back.....i wont be giving Ronald Rat anymore of my money

(this is from club)

The policy for refunding season tickets is as follows:

Any season card holder wishing to cancel their season card/s can do so provided they have not yet received their season card/s from the Club or attended any matches using the season card

For season card holders who bought directly from the Club, the full balance of monies owed will be refunded as soon as it practically possible. For those who bought by credit card the balance will be refunded on your credit card. For those who have purchased season card/s via the direct debit scheme you are able to cancel at any time during or after the minimum term you have contractually committed too. There is no cost in cancelling your direct debit and a customer can cancel their direct debit at any time by writing to the club. Once written notification of desire to cancel has been received the Club will pay any outstanding balance as soon as is practically possible.

you can still get your season ticket money back.....i wont be giving Ronald Rat anymore of my money

(this is from club)

Any season card holder wishing to cancel their season card/s can do so provided they have not yet received their season card/s from the Club or attended any matches using the season card

For season card holders who bought directly from the Club, the full balance of monies owed will be refunded as soon as it practically possible. For those who bought by credit card the balance will be refunded on your credit card. For those who have purchased season card/s via the direct debit scheme you are able to cancel at any time during or after the minimum term you have contractually committed too. There is no cost in cancelling your direct debit and a customer can cancel their direct debit at any time by writing to the club. Once written notification of desire to cancel has been received the Club will pay any outstanding balance as soon as is practically possible.

So you will not be going next season?

(this is from club)

Ha ha, so they're saying you can basically whistle for any monies paid already there then ;)

Presumably you won't now be complaining when the Club doesn't have enough cash to sign a player/pay wages/pay its taxbill?

Everyone has the right to claim their money back and everyone has the right to spend what money they have in these difficult times where they choose. However withdrawing cash from a cash-starved business is the worst thing that you can do to it.

Presumably you won't now be complaining when the Club doesn't have enough cash to sign a player/pay wages/pay its taxbill?

Everyone has the right to claim their money back and everyone has the right to spend what money they have in these difficult times where they choose. However withdrawing cash from a cash-starved business is the worst thing that you can do to it.

Totally agree with you Beefy.
Someone coming on here and suggesting fans cash in their season tickets is very thoughtless. If that's what anyone wants to do that's up to them, but to try and get others on the bandwagon and drag our club down even further, is no joke.

(this is from club)

Why would I want to. I'm a loyal Southend supporter, they are my team from the heart out and will follow them whatever crisis there is at the club.

Why would I want to. I'm a loyal Southend supporter, they are my team from the heart out and will follow them whatever crisis there is at the club.

Normally i'd say that post is spot on Phil, but lately I must admit it doesn't feel like 'my' team anymore. The last few months of last season were painfull to watch, and for the 1st time in years, going up The Hall became more of a chore than a pleasure. To me it just seems the life and soul has been sucked out of the club. Maybe it's just the **** storm surrounding the club, or maybe it's because I don't trust the **** in charge, and detest giving him my hard earned, but i've lost a little bit of that buzz tbh and I don't think you can blame people for that.

Normally i'd say that post is spot on Phil, but lately I must admit it doesn't feel like 'my' team anymore. The last few months of last season were painfull to watch, and for the 1st time in years, going up The Hall became more of a chore than a pleasure. To me it just seems the life and soul has been sucked out of the club. Maybe it's just the **** storm surrounding the club, or maybe it's because I don't trust the **** in charge, and detest giving him my hard earned, but i've lost a little bit of that buzz tbh and I don't think you can blame people for that.

I do agree with all of that, but...

When our lads line up against Bury for example on Friday night on the 21st January, and it is ****ing freezing, and the only thing that warms you is Scott Spencer sliding home a 93rd minute winner and running towards the south with his arms in the air, nodding his head.

Or

You take the **** trip to Cheltenham on Tuesday the 2nd of November and we are 2 -2 after coming back from 2 nil down, there's 20 seconds to go and Grant smashed a thirty yarder in, and all 350 blues fans go absolutely mental.

It doesn't seem so bad does it? I'm sure we will all get our buzz back in the end.

Up The Blues.

Chin up you nutters!

I do agree with all of that, but...

When our lads line up against Bury for example on Friday night on the 21st January, and it is ****ing freezing, and the only thing that warms you is Scott Spencer sliding home a 93rd minute winner and running towards the south with his arms in the air, nodding his head.

Or

You take the **** trip to Cheltenham on Tuesday the 2nd of November and we are 2 -2 after coming back from 2 nil down, there's 20 seconds to go and Grant smashed a thirty yarder in, and all 350 blues fans go absolutely mental.

It doesn't seem so bad does it? I'm sure we will all get our buzz back in the end.

Up The Blues.

Chin up you nutters!

Now that's what I'm talking aout

Back