• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

It's that where to go for a stag weekend question again

Benfleet A1

Hector Of The House
Yes I know this must feel like we are reinventing the wheel again but I could do with a bit of help. A pal of mine has been asked to be best man to his pal but has the travelling experiance of a house bound recluse. Guess who has been lumbered to act as tour guide. I thought Belgrade but on reflexion perhaps not quite the great idea I originally thought as I'm not convinced Belgrade is ready for stag parties just yet. I love the place, it's friendly, cheap, bloody hot in the summer and rammed with bars and places to eat but I'm still loath to introduce the English brand of party night on the locals of Old Belgrade.

So suggestions please in an orderly fashion. Just to save you the bother, I'm not keen on Amsterdam as I have done it loads of times, rumour has it that Riga isn't what it was, Prague has got very expensive and not interested in Spain at all.

Over to the all knowing Zone.

Did Krakow for mine, it was great, but very young (it's a student city basically), so might not be what you're looking for.

I loved Tallinn, although that was six years ago so things may be a bit different these days. Berlin's a classic of course and in spite of what may be said elsewhere, we did Riga last year and loved it.

We're doing Kaunas in March, news of which was met with surprise by my Lithuanian colleague. I'm a little worried now.

Come to a gite i manage,wife will supply breakfast lunch and dinner take in a Berri game and drink lots of cheap wine take in a club,come on you know you love France.

Any of the baltic countries are great as they are very cheap and the beer is good, and the bars stay open late. Could reccomend Vilnius or Tallinn, Prague is great too, not that expensive at all. Hoping to do Riga this year, heard good things about it.

I'd say Tallinn (Estonia) mate. Can't fault it in any way.

Beautiful place. Plenty of Bars, Clubs and Strip joints. Great food, friendly locals who speak fluent English and the women....my god!

Not the cheapest of places. But if you want a stag trip, with a touch of class, Tallinn is the place for you.

Oh, it's also got great shops as well for some designer garms!

Last edited:
I'd say Tallinn (Estonia) mate. Can't fault it in any way.

Beautiful place. Plenty of Bars, Clubs and Strip joints. Great food, friendly locals who speak fluent English and the women....my god!

Not the cheapest of places. But if you want a stag trip, with a touch of class, Tallinn is the place for you.

Oh, it's also got great shops as well for some designer garms!
would agree with all that except for the shops... it's ok if you want some last season Paul and Shark at full price, or armani and g-star, but no decent clobber out there.

To throw another idea - Helsinki? Think Talinn but fitter (blonder) birds, less strip joints, but more classy.

Back