• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Benfleet A1

Hector Of The House
Ladies and Gents, nominations please for the town or city that deserves instead annihilation for the good of mankind.

I give you the case for Erith.

It's the pits, full of grotty, grimy high rise flats with equally grotty low lives residing in them. A duel carriageway runs through it except run is the wrong word, crawl is even pushing it and on either side are drab and dreary terrace hovels and ebola riddled takeaways. The town centre is a no-go area after midday and the place has a stale stench of ganger hovering over it 24/7.

This place is ripe for armageddon, I'm talking scorched earth here, a couple of Tridents should do the trick but to be sure, I would sling half a dozen air fuel bombs into the mix just to be on the safe side. I'll probably be making a start on this project tomorrow if I get stuck on Bob Dunn Way again which leads to the hell hole and is the total bollocks of all roads.

So over to you folks while I stockpile weedkiller, orange juice and sugar.

Having seen it first hand a couple of weeks back, Stevenage. A poor mans Basildon, which says it all.

Basildon!

This story in itself is justification!!!
AA%20angry.gif

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ocial-facebook

Wow, I honestly cant believe that. That is disgusting and low by anyones standards

Last edited:
Newport! Erith is pretty bad, but Newport is like Beirut on a bad day.

If we were talking counties, then it'd be Lincolnshire. One of those places I just don't see the point in

Newport! Erith is pretty bad, but Newport is like Beirut on a bad day.

If we were talking counties, then it'd be Lincolnshire. One of those places I just don't see the point in

Yep, I would second that (Newport). It had two Supermarkets, both Iceland... Says it all

Ladies and Gents, nominations please for the town or city that deserves instead annihilation for the good of mankind.

It's the pits, full of grotty, grimy high rise flats with equally grotty low lives residing in them. A duel carriageway runs through it except run is the wrong word, crawl is even pushing it and on either side are drab and dreary terrace hovels and ebola riddled takeaways. The town centre is a no-go area after midday and the place has a stale stench of ganger hovering over it 24/7.

This place is ripe for armageddon, I'm talking scorched earth here, a couple of Tridents should do the trick but to be sure, I would sling half a dozen air fuel bombs into the mix just to be on the safe side. I'll probably be making a start on this project tomorrow if I get stuck on Bob Dunn Way again which leads to the hell hole and is the total bollocks of all roads.

Not to mention the stench from the meat factory in neighbouring belvedere

Sant Cugat del Vallès

:raspberry: Ha!At least 5 people on SZ can confirm that SC is quite a nice residential town.Think Surbiton with an historic monastery.

"Come friendly bombs and fall on Slough!
It isn't fit for humans now."

John Betjeman.

Always thought that way about Coventry (and Basildon) myself.

I think you're on to something here. This may become the next Nobel Awards.

The Shrimperzone "Raze This Place to the Ground" award.

watford & luton..maybe they could both attack each other.

Naples is an absolute arm-pit of a town - which seeing as it's near the beauty of Capri and the Almafi coast is very odd.

Back