• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I'd go for all out Blitzkrieg on Jaywick, Gillingham, Gt Yarmouth, Leicester & Blackpool.

After a lot of thought, I would go for Leigh-on-Sea. Now I dare say some of you live in Leigh, but come on, how hard is it to drive down Leigh Rd and Leigh Broadway without stopping for some idiot in a 4x4 who is either illegally parking or just pulling out onto these roads without a care in the world.
As for Friday and Saturday night it is IMHO the cocaine capital of Essex and that is saying something, it's not unusual for me to get a job in Leigh and some idiot comes out of a pub with cocaine under their nose.
Half the customers have no manners, think they should be on TOWIE, and live so far up their own backsides it's unbelievable.
The rest of the boroughs we have no issues with drugged up idiots and posh bitches that think they are something important.
I work in Leigh everyday and have to say you're being overly harsh. Not everyone is like this.

As for cocaine capital of Essex!? I just don't see this when I'm out.

I like Leigh, old Leigh in the summer is my favourite place.

I work in Leigh everyday and have to say you're being overly harsh. Not everyone is like this.

As for cocaine capital of Essex!? I just don't see this when I'm out.

I like Leigh, old Leigh in the summer is my favourite place.

Indeed, plenty of places where cocaine deals are going on under the nose of everyday citizens....Leigh, Benfleet, Basildon....

Glasgow..........................no use to anyone anymore; just a massive road block and roundabout between lovely areas of the UK. Full of SNP, anti English types.

Indeed, plenty of places where cocaine deals are going on under the nose of everyday citizens....Leigh, Benfleet, Basildon....

Benfleet Road certainly has some pimped up properties which I like to think are financed by international criminals.

Or dodgy builders.

Would have thought that's best place for that sort of thing.

Fair enough, maybe I'm naive then.
Try along Leigh Broadway on a Friday Saturday night, pop into one of the more trendy pubs and watch how many times certain people keep on dissapearing into the loos

Coke is massively widespread, always has been.

Drug of choice for a lot of professions as it's out your system in a couple of days if you're drug tested.

Coke is massively widespread, always has been.

Drug of choice for a lot of professions as it's out your system in a couple of days if you're drug tested.

Yeah it is everywhere. Any places where there is drinking it won't be far away

I'd go for all out Blitzkrieg on Jaywick, Gillingham, Gt Yarmouth, Leicester & Blackpool.

Sometimes I think that we live on the edge of a National Park with very few traffic problems compared to the rest of the country, a beautiful beach that stretches for miles, a peaceful and much more relaxing way of life compared to Southend, lower (low end) crime rates and quite flat easy to navigate landscape.
Other times I think. go on Banjo, fill your boots.:smile:

Back