• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Memory Lane It's The Find a Osymandus Ramble Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Benfleet A1

Hector Of The House
I miss the madarse Osymandus. He could destroy a thread with his terrible spelling and grammar in seconds but he was never boring. So in honour of the lovable loon, lets post some of his classics.

From way back in 2010.

WEll ive voted;). Bookies claim at least a 70% + nationanal turnout:D

Daft as a brush. :smile:

Another couple from the school of thought that is Osy

Must be terrible to be only able to concentrate on one thing at a time . You had to choose between spelling or the subject mater ? Did you flip a coin or ask a responsible adult ?

Yup , seems a rather nice chap you ask me ... I maybe biased mind .

To be fair, that's how a lot of dyslexic minds work....
Spot on as ever my fellow TA ;-) .
Ah ah (wipes a tear ) oh you nostalgic fools . I have returned :D . Kay is spot on , due to the differentiated wiring of our neurological pathways , dyslexic's do indeed make (all but a subconscious one ) choices in how we present in a written form :P .
5462470_orig.gif

As clearly represented in the above MRI scan .

Spot on as ever my fellow TA ;-)
Fellow EX-TA Osy, much as I loved my job, I refused to toe the party line and bow down to an all encompassing total ******, and Col Ewe supporter at that. Lovely, in the meantime, to see you back. Please don't stay away so long in future x

Fellow EX-TA Osy, much as I loved my job, I refused to toe the party line and bow down to an all encompassing total ******, and Col Ewe supporter at that. Lovely, in the meantime, to see you back. Please don't stay away so long in future x
Oh no :( . Sigh indeed I've been lucky in parts , im still doing after school clubs at the moment so I might be able to remain a rebel for a little while .

I think i shall return :D .

Oh no :( . Sigh indeed I've been lucky in parts , im still doing after school clubs at the moment so I might be able to remain a rebel for a little while .

I think i shall return :D .

Let the entertainment begin. :smile: My work here is done.

Spot on as ever my fellow TA ;-) .
Ah ah (wipes a tear ) oh you nostalgic fools . I have returned :D . Kay is spot on , due to the differentiated wiring of our neurological pathways , dyslexic's do indeed make (all but a subconscious one ) choices in how we present in a written form :P .
5462470_orig.gif

As clearly represented in the above MRI scan .

What a load of ****ing tripe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back