• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

its time to get back to points winning

petejan

First XI
Sataday we are off to Yeovil lets get behind the lads and forget about the poor display we witnessed friday night .Points meens promotion a defeat in the cup counts for nothing but pride . And I for one are still proud of my club .

I personally would take a point against Yeovil as they are quite clearly a good team and its away. 3 would be magical.
smile.gif

I'm hoping for a draw too! can't be any more positive than that, but we definitely need to cement our playoff position, so a win would definitely be very welcome.

UP THE SHRIMPERS!
blues.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (mighty_blues @ Nov. 14 2004,20:29)]I personally would take a point against Yeovil as they are quite clearly a good team and its away. 3 would be magical.
smile.gif
3 would be immense fella

Sadly, as much as I love to think we'll get something from it, our form is only home form at the moment. Although Yeovils home form's not been as great as it was, they're still not too badly placed in the home form over five games whereas our away form isn't bad over five but is bolstered by two wins as the first of the five.

Form points to somewhere between a home win and a draw. Will be over the moon f we win it.

Back