• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

start naming names then.
let's see if the people you think have blind faith in RM really do.
personally I think many of your posts seem to be directed at completely imaginary people.

I'm point blank refusing to get involved in your inane attempt to start a rather mind numbing debate of 'this person loves ron, and that person doesn't love ron' etc etc.

I've said what i've got to say on the matter in a previous reply to Beefy (post #7), and if that's not good enough for you, then 'hard cheese' unfortunately, as that is the same response for you, If you don't believe it, or don't want to believe it, then don't!! It doesn't affect me

Get behind the team and ensure we stay in league 1. THEN when the season is over protest about the management and/or RM.

Now is not the time when we are fighting for our league one lives to 'rebel' against anyone.

I don't know how you can say that when this Protest has been triggered by the board sodding around with the experienced members of the club such as Freedman jumping ship and Brushy supposedly saying something RM doesn't like at a time when, "we are fighting for our league one lives".
The whole problem behind this season has been consistency, and where have we had that this season apart from losses.

Oh and lack of wage payments.

Anything done after the game would have to be well planned and more importantly well attended. Nothing more would make RM feel he's done the correct thing than when only 47 people turn up to shout at his office window

can a poll not be added to this thread as a rough gauge of how many we can expect to attend?

I think your bang out of order. TB or scott as he is known is not someone i really know but he bloody cares about the club. Not saying you dont but he puts all his energy into supporting the club at the moment and really does try drumming up support. Yes i think he should look at the bigger picture a bit more but dont knock him for his support.

I dont think i am bang of order at all. Firstly i quite like scott. I sit near him at every home game and i have spoken to him face to face before allthough i am sure that he doesnt know who i am.

Secondly i dont think i was questioning his passion for the club at all, but when you say things like just get behind the club etc and then proceed to swear all kinds of obscenities whilst being hammered and the team is getting hammered then you credibility kind of goes out of the window.

Thirdly when you say i dont want to get involved in any kind of protest i just want to support the boys and then the very same day change your mind completely it again stains your credibility.

This is not a slight at scott as a person just that i disagree with some of the things he has said. I do not doubt for one minute that his love and passion for the club is immense.

I still think RM will deliver on the stadium then Hooly says im always speaking rubbish must the medicine the Hospital put me on to look after my heart

THE STADIUM WILL NOT BE BUILT!!! he's a property develaper is ron martin he dont care about the club all he cares about is making money in the end of it. personaly i think it's time for a new chairman MARTIN OUT!!!!

I dont think i am bang of order at all. Firstly i quite like scott. I sit near him at every home game and i have spoken to him face to face before allthough i am sure that he doesnt know who i am.

Secondly i dont think i was questioning his passion for the club at all, but when you say things like just get behind the club etc and then proceed to swear all kinds of obscenities whilst being hammered and the team is getting hammered then you credibility kind of goes out of the window.

Thirdly when you say i dont want to get involved in any kind of protest i just want to support the boys and then the very same day change your mind completely it again stains your credibility.

This is not a slight at scott as a person just that i disagree with some of the things he has said. I do not doubt for one minute that his love and passion for the club is immense.

Hey enough talking about me - my post earlier about me just going to support the team was a reference's to me giving up trying to defend Ron now though the day taking stock of it all and hearing about Brush who I have spoken to before and always liked him has caused me to think again and demand some answers.

You bitch and moan on here about me well why don't you come and speak to me up the back then (and before you start that not a threat of any kind just a genuine invite for a chat and a drink at half time)

Yes I like a drink and yes I get ****ed off with the team but you only seem to focus on that, not when I am in form getting the crowd going ala Charlton or working my *** off banging the sodding drum when Smiffy is not there

I'm point blank refusing to get involved in your inane attempt to start a rather mind numbing debate of 'this person loves ron, and that person doesn't love ron' etc etc.

I've said what i've got to say on the matter in a previous reply to Beefy (post #7), and if that's not good enough for you, then 'hard cheese' unfortunately, as that is the same response for you, If you don't believe it, or don't want to believe it, then don't!! It doesn't affect me

The point I was trying to make, and admittedly not making it very well, was that I think that most people now share your concerns about the way things are currently going.

Secondly i dont think i was questioning his passion for the club at all, but when you say things like just get behind the club etc and then proceed to swear all kinds of obscenities whilst being hammered and the team is getting hammered then you credibility kind of goes out of the windows

Yet another case of hiding behind your keyboard. You have a problem with the fella? take it up with him face to face.

You all slag him off about him being ******ed out of his face but when the west stand do make a good atmosphere 9 times out of 10 its due to him. But does he get prasie no.

Yet another case of hiding behind your keyboard. You have a problem with the fella? take it up with him face to face.

You all slag him off about him being ******ed out of his face but when the west stand do make a good atmosphere 9 times out of 10 its due to him. But does he get prasie no.

I have spoken to scott before to his face and probably will do again at some point. I have already said i dont doubt his passion and that i quite like him as a person.

As for hiding behind my keyboard. Those people who do know me will vouch that i am not one to shy away and would happily chat to scott or you about any issues, but seeing as i at home and we are on a forum i thought it right to use the keyboard as i find that the only way a message gets typed.

I have spoken to scott before to his face and probably will do again at some point. I have already said i dont doubt his passion and that i quite like him as a person.

As for hiding behind my keyboard. Those people who do know me will vouch that i am not one to shy away and would happily chat to scott or you about any issues, but seeing as i at home and we are on a forum i thought it right to use the keyboard as i find that the only way a message gets typed.

RIGHT THATS IT!!!!!

ME and YOU half time beer

since we are now on the same protest team

You can't just protest, you've got to come up with a better, more viable alternative.

It's crap that we are crap, it's crap that we are on the verge of insolvency but jumping up and down and shouting doesn't change any of that and doesn't achieve anything.

You come up with a better alternative then you have my support. Let's channel this frustration into something productive rather than just a bit of shouting and achieving **** all.

You can't just protest, you've got to come up with a better, more viable alternative.

It's crap that we are crap, it's crap that we are on the verge of insolvency but jumping up and down and shouting doesn't change any of that and doesn't achieve anything.

You come up with a better alternative then you have my support. Let's channel this frustration into something productive rather than just a bit of shouting and achieving **** all.

Its all about being united on this - its not all about what we can change directly its about the pressure we can create

No one so far has come up with another way. Supporters have been and seen Ron and still nothing done. We have supported the club every game with no one slagging off Ron or the team.
Ron has stayed far to quite for so long now.
Its about time we as a group show that he has had enough time to come clean with what is happening.
What would you do?
If I dont do anything and the club goes under I will be kicking myself for not doing something.
We could all not attend a game but this would effect the players and the funds?
We could do a Man Utd and have a different colour scarf and all proceeds goes to pay the players wages?
I dont know but what I do now know is I dont trust this man!!!

Back