• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I wonder if he was the ex Shrimper we were interested in then? As RHB says we got a great transfer fee for a player who hasn’t really kicked on and if they sold him now probably wouldn’t get what we got for them.

I wonder if he was the ex Shrimper we were interested in then? As RHB says we got a great transfer fee for a player who hasn’t really kicked on and if they sold him now probably wouldn’t get what we got for them.

Yes - that ex-player we were "interested" in never surfaced did it?

And I wonder if it is back to that old (and stale) discussion about where and how to play Payne for the best effect.

I shall watch Bradford City with some interest this season - a team that has not managed to get into the play-offs for a number of years and now has a new manager.

That's a very good signing for Bradford, their forwards have been poor since January so Jack is exactly the kind of player they need.

Who cares how many games he's played since he left us and for who. He left when the time was right for him, we got a transfer fee. That's football

It a shame it's not a permanent move really. I feel he needs to settle somewhere to get his career on track properly. Of course he's earning good money still being under contract at Huddersfield but at the moment he's just an over paid League One, maybe Championship player in limbo.

Three promotions with three different teams at three different levels in about five seasons. You're rubbish, Jack. RUBBISH!

I tried to get onto the "claret and banter" website for Bradford City ...... but it was "down".

Anyone else managing (or even trying) to get in?

I tried to get onto the "claret and banter" website for Bradford City ...... but it was "down".

Anyone else managing (or even trying) to get in?

Much like SZ they moved to a new website recently called Bantam Talk, Claret and Banter doesn't exist anymore.

Yes - I used the League 1 tab above. Good stuff. Yes - I used the League 1 tab above. Good stuff.

Edit: Is there an echo in here ......

Woo............ those Bantam fans are really happy with signing Jack. Good luck to him, but of course I hope he doesn't do well against us.

Another goal and the match winner for Bradford last night in a 1-0 win against Burton.

Much rather have Dieng and Mantom over Payne and Wright.

Although I would imagine that Luton fans have been saying something siimilar about us this week.

We, and Bradford fans can give opinions on Jack, but this season he has scored both Bradford goals in their two, one nil wins, hence they have 6 ponits and are top half of the table. WITHOUT him they might well be on nil points with OX. Statistics not opinion.

Back