• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

He’s struggled to keep a regular place in three different League One teams now and with our wealth of midfielders ,the best he could hope for here,would be the bench.

Played the third most minutes for Bradford and this season, doesn't sound like he is struggling to me.

Just bagged an early 4th minute goal for Bradford against Plymouth.

Edit... Make that a brace after 18 minutes.

Last edited:
Just bagged an early 4th minute goal for Bradford against Plymouth.

Edit... Make that a brace after 18 minutes.

Freddie Ladapo scored one for Plymouth. It’s an ex shrimper day in that game.

Grabbed another early goal this afternoon against Scunthorpe.

I think that's his 8th of the season so far.

Scores for Bradford to put them 1 up against Scunny in a relegation clash!

It's rumoured that Portsmouth are interested in signing him, as an alternative / upgrade replacement for Joe Mason, (not that he featured much) who's loan deal expired today & will return back to his parent club Wolverhampton Wanderers.

IMO, it would currently be his safest bet, if he wants to play Championship football again for a big club (attendance wise).

Last edited:
It's rumoured that Portsmouth are interested in signing him.

Would currently be his safest bet, if he wants to play Championship football again for a big club.

Maybe he should hang on at Huddersfield as they will get relegated.

How old is he now? Is this the last year of his HTFC contract? If so Jack holds all the cards and can either get a renewed offer from HT or make a mint with a free signing (on) in the summer when he will get multiple offers to give him some good paying seasons ahead. He is unlikely to win trophies or play Prem but he will (ought) to be very comfortable.

He's still young, he's only just turned 24 (in late October), I believe he is under contract with Huddersfield until 30th June this year. So a free agent as of July.

I was reading some quotes from both Oxford and Bradford fans. Neither of which wanted/want him to go. Both stating he was/is their best player.

I loved him here, never wanted him to go. Some fans are so thickle about him. I still don't get why. They try to tell me, but I still don't get it. He went to a bigger team, in a higher league, for more money. His current exploits will earn him more money and another move to a big club. He's still a young man too.

I have always, and will always, wish him every success (just not against us.)

I was reading some quotes from both Oxford and Bradford fans. Neither of which wanted/want him to go. Both stating he was/is their best player.

I loved him here, never wanted him to go. Some fans are so thickle about him. I still don't get why. They try to tell me, but I still don't get it. He went to a bigger team, in a higher league, for more money. His current exploits will earn him more money and another move to a big club. He's still a young man too.

I have always, and will always, wish him every success (just not against us.)

completely agree.

Hearing more and more on this coming off for Millwall. Whats he like? Is he a winger or a number 10? Be shocked if he is a number 10 like I thought cause I can't see Harris switching formations!!
He's a number 10, he's pretty small so don't expect him to contribute much defensively but he's very good with the ball at his feet and will take players on rather than go for the simple pass. He has played on the wing in the past but he's not great there.

Think millwall would be a very good move for him if it comes off, give him a chance to come back south again.

Back