• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I hope he breaks his legs on his first game, the grinning little judas *******!

All the best to Bentley when he goes, Payne can **** off!

He had some very good games when we accommodated him in the team but I do think it was to the detriment of the team in general. His purple patch where he started regularly in the 2nd half of the season coincided with our worst form. Maybe we'll benefit by Brown being able to play a game plan more suited to his management strengths?

CP just tweeted that no fee has been agreed and it is likely to go to Tribunal.

I hope he breaks his legs on his first game, the grinning little judas *******!

All the best to Bentley when he goes, Payne can **** off!

I'm sure the next Jack Payne can't wait to sign for us when he reads this sort rubbish. Funny how the same people who posted PB is a disgrace for not playing JP in every game are now saying he will fail at Huddersfield.

I hope he does really well, not just for himself, but for the future sell-on fee we will receive. Good luck to the lad, anyone trying to better themselves has nothing to be ashamed of and they have my support.

We've kept hold of the better Jack anyway.

I'm sure the next Jack Payne can't wait to sign for us when he reads this sort rubbish. Funny how the same people who posted PB is a disgrace for not playing JP in every game are now saying he will fail at Huddersfield.

I hope he does really well, not just for himself, but for the future sell-on fee we will receive. Good luck to the lad, anyone trying to better themselves has nothing to be ashamed of and they have my support.

Every club has their erm "emotional" supporters who will spout rubbish like that. I don't think it's going to be a consideration for prospective signings.

Bollox. I've admired many a youngster going on to better themselves. I can't wish someone well who hasn't put in a "fair shift" for us and put all his energy into engineering a move away. As far as I'm concerned, he can go sit in hell with Nicky Bailey

Well let's hope we tie him down to a long contract so he doesn't jump ship when he has a couple of decent performances.

He's just signed 2 yrs hasn't he? probably the right deal at the moment, I'd assess it in Jan though if he's getting in the 1st team

Every club has their erm "emotional" supporters who will spout rubbish like that. I don't think it's going to be a consideration for prospective signings.

Young players do read social media, Bentley certainly was affected by the abuse he got on twitter after some games. So no real surprise that both he and JP always had their best games away from RH and these 'emotional' supporters.

He's gone to a higher division, for more money, playing for a club who play attacking football. Get over it! It happens!

He's gone to a higher division, for more money, playing for a club who play attacking football. Get over it! It happens!

Exactly. I'm sure we have signed players in the same circumstance. But that's OK, isn't it?

Superblue, if someone wished you a broken leg in your new job, what would you think of them?

He had some very good games when we accommodated him in the team but I do think it was to the detriment of the team in general. His purple patch where he started regularly in the 2nd half of the season coincided with our worst form. Maybe we'll benefit by Brown being able to play a game plan more suited to his management strengths?

Auction off a place in our side on talksport?

CP just tweeted that no fee has been agreed and it is likely to go to Tribunal.

Bad news. Delays receiving any transfer fee and we know the club's cashflow difficulties.

I'm not getting into an argument. He hasn't done enough collectively to earn himself any status above that of Nicky Bailey. End of story.

Do you not even hope he does well as they we'll earn more from his transfer?

Well, that's ****. Tribunal will probably chuck us a measly £100k or something stupid. Just hope we get a really decent sell on clause in there as I fancy Payne has big things ahead.

Back