• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Jake Hyde Joins on Season Long Loan

When will Jake be fit again?

• Total voters
That’s good to hear. We’ve been missing someone like that.

Do you feel Dalby will be a nailed on starter for you guys? He’s more of a hold up/lay off/flick on type of player than a physical unit like Hyde and probably more effective with a partner up top. Not sure how that fits in with how you’re set up to play.
I doubt he,ll be a nailed on starter. In fact I’m not sure where he fits in.
Palmer and Mullin are certs with Elliot Lee just in behind. Then we’ve got Jordan Davis champing at the bit too. He scored 20+ goals last season from midfield.
Horses for courses though. I’m sure Parkinson will set up depending on opposition and take each game on its merits.

Stop that negativity/truth…..you will be lambasted. Let’s be totally honest, until we get money we will be in this League forever. Kevs got to work with old cripples or speculative potential Freddie Eastwoods….my prediction, 10th in the League…..!
Which will be an improvement on last season!

I said 11th.. I think we’re on a similar page with that one. Nothing changes.
Nothing changes…..apart from……

11th is an improvement on 13th.
20 players have left.
8 have come in.
Work has started on the new ground.

Don’t worry though…..let’s gloss over the facts.

Just been listening to the Rob. Ryan. Red podcast because they were talking about Dalby and Hyde deals. There was also input from Chris Phillips, who said Hyde will be available to play against Wrexham
Great news assuming Chris’s info is accurate!

What happened? Hyde knew something had gone, what was it? Only guessing but calf, hamstring or metatarsal?

I am literally fuming... in all seriousness who would even contemplate starting a player who hadn’t featured in a competitive game since December. Wrexham have made us look like mugs .. who negotiated this ridiculously poor piece of business.. send him back to his parent club now and let’s move on.

Back