• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Jakub Sokolik

Wow, that's some clear out, and reminiscent of how we were when Luggy first came to us! I am really concerned about Tims, Prosser and Corr in particular of our players! :stunned: And also, fully expect Clohessy to turn up there.

Let hope we go up and we keep Phil brown because I have a feeling Sturrock may come sniffing around our door for some of his old players he signed for us .

It is some clear out as said above.

I liked Sokky when he was here and I wonder if he would consider a move here ........... it might be, like in a game of Monopoly, we could swop Trafalgar Square for Vine Street and some money ................:unsure:

Last edited:
We need to sign that Gozie Ugwu! He is very impressive, incredibly surprised he was let go but then again he is too good for League 2.

Sturrock has a history of bringing in players he has worked with previously and as we are the only club he has managed in the past five years I'd imagine he will come calling. It would be a sideways move for a player to leave us for Yeovil, however maybe a move there would suit players who have West Country connections (Corr and Leonard spring to mind).

AJ Leitch-Smith he was a good player, don't know what he's been like but if he is anything like how he was for Crewe definitely one to sign.

Sturrock has a history of bringing in players he has worked with previously and as we are the only club he has managed in the past five years I'd imagine he will come calling. It would be a sideways move for a player to leave us for Yeovil, however maybe a move there would suit players who have West Country connections (Corr and Leonard spring to mind).

Lenny's under contract, it would have to be an incredibly good offer for the club to allow him to go.

I am sure Yeovil won't be able to buy anybody, hence luggy being there. He is always the go to man when finance is at a premium at a club.

Worth a punt on Adam Morgan was expected to have a big future at Liverpool at one time?

Worth a punt on Adam Morgan was expected to have a big future at Liverpool at one time?
Never done a thing at senior level. Other Yeovil player mentioned to me was Berrett who from the description I was given is a more lightweight Timlin with better dead-ball technique.

Back