• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Jam tribute band at Club Riga this Friday

ph437

They are meant to be pretty good...Seem to remember there are a few Jam fans on here - anyone going?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Javea Shrimper @ Feb. 11 2004,09:36)]WS
rock.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (The Artful Shrimper @ Feb. 13 2004,07:47)]What is this Riga place like, I've been tempted a few times by some of the bands down there.
On the small side but a decent enough venue. A few of us went down there about last year to see The Refugees and had a whale of a time; well, me and Big Chris were there for a start ...

WS

PS - FAO Mr B : keep up ...

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Javea Shrimper @ Feb. 13 2004,09:29)]PS - FAO Mr B : keep up ...
Eh? You've definitely lost me now.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Javea Shrimper @ Feb. 13 2004,09:29)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (The Artful Shrimper @ Feb. 13 2004,07:47)]What is this Riga place like, I've been tempted a few times by some of the bands down there.
On the small side but a decent enough venue. A few of us went down there about last year to see The Refugees and had a whale of a time; well, me and Big Chris were there for a start ...

WS

Saw The Refugees last summer down at Old Leigh. Brilliant band.

Yep, seen them many times in the past but hadn't seen them for a couple of years prior to our visit last year. They'd slightly changed their set but still managed to throw in a couple of Jam numbers ...

WS

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Javea Shrimper @ Feb. 13 2004,09:29)]
[b said:

WS

Indeed, a good night and fun times had by all if. You old boys (your good self and Big Christopher) even had a bit of a pogo if I remember correctly WS?

Back