• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Jamar Loza

Been called up the Jamaican national team.

I really hope he fires Yeovil up the table, that would cause problems for Orient and Col U :smile:

Stevenage seem woeful this season. Stunned nobody signed Parrett or Pett to be honest, both are better than League 2 and definitely better than Stevenage.

He has been released by Norwich, and is now available on a free.

Jamar spent most of the pre - season with Yeovil until very recently, he went out on loan to them before, so the club and fans were aware of him. He scored and hit the post in the friendlies and was recently voted last week the preferred choice of signings of trialists by the Yeovil fans in a local paper.

So it came as a bit of a surprise to see him playing for Port Vale yesterday teaming up with fellow Ex Shrimper Anthony Grant in the 4-2 win against a Man Utd XI. He played out on the wing, and did quite well by all accounts, assisting in one of their goals.

The rumour is that Yeovil wanted to sign him, but they couldn't meet his wage demands. What truth is in that, who knows?

He was also named in the starting line up for today's friendly 3-0 loss against Sheffield Wednesday in which he played in the 1st half.
(I found it quite strange & risky that Port Vale are playing 2 games in 2 days, especially so close to the start of the season).

As far as I know he is still on trial, as I don't think he has signed a contract with them as of yet.

Last edited:
Back