• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Breaking News James Dunne Signs

I wonder if this signing has come from RD's research as his been scouting the league for the last few months.

The only worrying thing for me is PB's comment:

“I worked very well with him at Swindon, even though it was only a short spell. He’s a bubbly character, he will get the changing room going even in them moments when we’re doubting each other, he will keep it going.

“He believes in the project. He said it was a no brainer working with me again which I like the sound of. But it’s the attitude of the lad that I really liked."

Never wanted to hear about a 'project' again at SUFC.

“I worked very well with him at Swindon, even though it was only a short spell. He’s a bubbly character, he will get the changing room going even in them moments when we’re doubting each other, he will keep it going.

“He believes in the project. He said it was a no brainer working with me again which I like the sound of. But it’s the attitude of the lad that I really liked."

Yeah 2020/21 i never want to hear the words project, process, conduit, or unprecedented, ever again.

Is this the same “Project” that Molesley was working on, now carried on by Tango Phil do you think?
Hopefully there will be lots of colouring in, gluing in of pictures cut from Match magazine & recycling of old panini stickers etc.
Can’t wait to see it..?

The more worrying bit for me is that although Brown states that he has worked with him before, that was over 2 years ago. Has nobody told Brown that his legs have gone in that time?!

Project/process is just a modern-day buzzword in football among managers, commentators, pundits, similar to game management, tactical foul, taking one for the team, etc. Don't know why some seemed to pin it down exclusively to MM.

if you are not allowed to name players that are attched with other clubs .May be that why Murphy hasnt been anounced yet still under contract to yeovil until june 30th this year .

Is this the same “Project” that Molesley was working on, now carried on by Tango Phil do you think?
Hopefully there will be lots of colouring in, gluing in of pictures cut from Match magazine & recycling of old panini stickers etc.
Can’t wait to see it..?

Yes, it is the same project. It is called reversing a three season decline.

Back