• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

    Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

    New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

    Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

    Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

James Lawson

Kenny

Thailand Shrimper
Joined
Oct 28, 2003
Messages
3,584
Location
Bangkok
saw one of my mates in Churchills tonight, he'd just come from the Last Post where he'd seen Lawson. He said what a nice bloke Lawson was but then some other guy come wading in calling Lawson a $hit footballer and then a load of his mates stepped in and before you know it, t'was all going off until the bouncers came along.
 
Joined
Oct 25, 2003
Messages
1,145
Kenny was this Lawson's mates or the neanderthal's mates. Hopefully it was the former and summary justice was meted out.
 

stickyboy

Director
Joined
Mar 2, 2005
Messages
2,367
Location
Leigh-On-Sea
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Shrimper2thecore @ Dec. 03 2006,10:21)]poor Jimmy, hasnt been given the chance to show if he is sh!t or not this season
having seen the reserves matches and his only start this year at Bournemouth can confirm that he is utterly sh*t
 

Fiftyone

Manager
Joined
Oct 25, 2003
Messages
1,435
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Kenny @ Dec. 03 2006,03:29)]saw one of my mates in Churchills tonight, he'd just come from the Last Post where he'd seen Lawson. He said what a nice bloke Lawson was but then some other guy come wading in calling Lawson a $hit footballer and then a load of his mates stepped in and before you know it, t'was all going off until the bouncers came along.
Wasn't CSJ who called him a **** was it?.
rock.gif
 
Joined
Sep 27, 2004
Messages
10,113
Location
Wixams
[b said:
Quote[/b] (stickyboy @ Dec. 03 2006,10:44)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Shrimper2thecore @ Dec. 03 2006,10:21)]poor Jimmy, hasnt been given the chance to show if he is sh!t or not this season
having seen the reserves matches and his only start this year at Bournemouth can confirm that he is utterly sh*t
What about the games he played last season, when he was given a chance, and he scored a few goals?

Also he was our best player pre-season, but was not given a chance, that would be enough to **** anoyone off!
 

overseas shrimper

Life President⭐
Joined
Oct 25, 2003
Messages
9,559
Location
Malta
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Fiftyone @ Dec. 03 2006,12:47)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Kenny @ Dec. 03 2006,03:29)]saw one of my mates in Churchills tonight, he'd just come from the Last Post where he'd seen Lawson. He said what a nice bloke Lawson was but then some other guy come wading in calling Lawson a $hit footballer and then a load of his mates stepped in and before you know it, t'was all going off until the bouncers came along.
Wasn't CSJ who called him a **** was it?.
rock.gif
CS J has been spoken to about his outburst directed towards you. Can we let it be now? It's not fair to have digs when he's trying to behave himself.
 

The Sudden In Out

Guest
An open invitation for someone to attack him then?
 

Fiftyone

Manager
Joined
Oct 25, 2003
Messages
1,435
[b said:
Quote[/b] (overseas shrimper @ Dec. 03 2006,11:49)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Fiftyone @ Dec. 03 2006,12:47)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Kenny @ Dec. 03 2006,03:29)]saw one of my mates in Churchills tonight, he'd just come from the Last Post where he'd seen Lawson. He said what a nice bloke Lawson was but then some other guy come wading in calling Lawson a $hit footballer and then a load of his mates stepped in and before you know it, t'was all going off until the bouncers came along.
Wasn't CSJ who called him a **** was it?.
rock.gif
CS J has been spoken to about his outburst directed towards you. Can we let it be now? It's not fair to have digs when he's trying to behave himself.
My apologies,sweetness and light will be my only thoughts towards CSJ from now on.
smile.gif
 
Joined
Sep 27, 2004
Messages
10,113
Location
Wixams
[b said:
Quote[/b] (mattytheshrimper @ Dec. 03 2006,11:50)]i saw lawson at mayhem a few months ago and all i can was fans were saying hello to them and he was up his own arse
Yes, one of my mates went up to him, and said "Hey, Jimmy Lawson", to which young James turned round and replied, "YEH, well done!!"

He was a tw&t that night, no reason to attack him mind you
 

overseas shrimper

Life President⭐
Joined
Oct 25, 2003
Messages
9,559
Location
Malta
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Fiftyone @ Dec. 03 2006,12:52)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (overseas shrimper @ Dec. 03 2006,11:49)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Fiftyone @ Dec. 03 2006,12:47)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Kenny @ Dec. 03 2006,03:29)]saw one of my mates in Churchills tonight, he'd just come from the Last Post where he'd seen Lawson. He said what a nice bloke Lawson was but then some other guy come wading in calling Lawson a $hit footballer and then a load of his mates stepped in and before you know it, t'was all going off until the bouncers came along.
Wasn't CSJ who called him a **** was it?.
rock.gif
CS J has been spoken to about his outburst directed towards you. Can we let it be now? It's not fair to have digs when he's trying to behave himself.
My apologies,sweetness and light will be my only thoughts towards CSJ from now on.
smile.gif
tounge.gif
 

stickyboy

Director
Joined
Mar 2, 2005
Messages
2,367
Location
Leigh-On-Sea
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Shrimper2thecore @ Dec. 03 2006,11:49)]What about the games he played last season, when he was given a chance, and he scored a few goals?

Also he was our best player pre-season, but was not given a chance, that would be enough to **** anoyone off!
To be fair though last season is history though - all our players looked pretty good last year in parts. He is never a championship player anyway.
 

fbm

Blue tinted optimist⭐
Joined
Oct 28, 2003
Messages
8,804
Location
Cloud cuckoo land
Having seen Kightly playing for Wolves yesterday, does anyone think that given the choice of keeping either him or Lawson we picked the wrong one?
 

class

SZ's Official Accountant⭐
Joined
Sep 25, 2005
Messages
2,718
Location
Basildon, Essex
[b said:
Quote[/b] (fbm @ Dec. 03 2006,12:03)]Having seen Kightly playing for Wolves yesterday, does anyone think that given the choice of keeping either him or Lawson we picked the wrong one?
I said exactly the same thing to my mate who went to the game with me yesterday, fbm.
 

Beefy

Life President
Joined
Oct 27, 2003
Messages
18,901
Location
Old Leigh
I don't think the choice was between keeping Kightly or Lawson, as Lawson was a year behind Kights. The choice was between keeping Kights and signing Mitchell Cole....
 

EastStandBlue

Life President
Joined
May 29, 2005
Messages
15,479
Bambi on Ice... Someone was having us on when Spinner labelled him as the brightest prospect in our academy.
 

Perth Bambi

Pinocchio
Joined
Jan 31, 2004
Messages
2,245
Location
Leeds
[b said:
Quote[/b] (class @ Dec. 03 2006,12:06)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (fbm @ Dec. 03 2006,12:03)]Having seen Kightly playing for Wolves yesterday, does anyone think that given the choice of keeping either him or Lawson we picked the wrong one?
I said exactly the same thing to my mate who went to the game with me yesterday, fbm.
As did I. Although unfortunately the mate in question probably disagrees with me.
He say Lawson in the post a few months ago and shrieked 'there is James Lawson' like a starstruck girl who has just seen a popstar.
It did kick off quite badly last night (so the same mate said after he ran outside when we banished him to have his fag).
Lawson was with quite a lot of guys, didn't actually see the guy who mouthed off but hopefully he get a good kicking.
 

Westcliff Shrimper

Director of Footballs⭐
Joined
Apr 8, 2004
Messages
3,373
Location
Westcliff-On-Sea
[b said:
Quote[/b] (class @ Dec. 03 2006,12:06)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (fbm @ Dec. 03 2006,12:03)]Having seen Kightly playing for Wolves yesterday, does anyone think that given the choice of keeping either him or Lawson we picked the wrong one?
I said exactly the same thing to my mate who went to the game with me yesterday, fbm.
My missus and I had exactly the same conversation...
 
Top