• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Thanks for your kind words :)

Well if nothing the Harlow game proved we can dig deep when necessary, that came after a poor result at Horsham, who we should've beaten really, and the nervousness showed. Against Hendon we were 2-0 up really only thanks to some great finishing from Brayley and Holmes but they got one back quickly and we were still a bit nervous. The second half was much improved though. Lee Protheroe has scored 5 times from free kicks this season (he has about a 50% success rate too!), and the og was a piece of comedy for season.

Like I say, we ought to do it, but I'm cautious.

btw Mr B. thanks for helping swell our numbers :)

I'll be down the Hall at Christmas.

AC

I see he's now on loan at Chelmsford, scoring twice in their 4-0 win over Ashford Town this weekend...

In a year, he has gone from playing league football and against Manchester United to representing Chelmsford in the Conference South v Ashford Town.

How proud he must be of the way his career has progressed eh?

Apparently they quite like him over at Chelmo.
I'd forgotten he played in the Manure game though... what a difference a year makes!

Lawson has signed a contract until the end of the season apparently. Perhaps he's found his level at last ;) but he has been playing well for us.

AC

Hardly worse Chelmsford City are an up and coming club they are top of the Ryman Premier so not too far off the conference. They have Geoff King's backing so.... Never know.

Hardly worse Chelmsford City are an up and coming club they are top of the Ryman Premier so not too far off the conference. They have Geoff King's backing so.... Never know.

Two divisions seperate them from the conference at the moment, although for all their high budgets and conference-standard players they're still nowhere near certs to win the Ryman.

They seem to like Lawson over at Melbourne Park, so I hope that he can settle there and score some goals for them.

Two divisions seperate them from the conference at the moment, although for all their high budgets and conference-standard players they're still nowhere near certs to win the Ryman.

They seem to like Lawson over at Melbourne Park, so I hope that he can settle there and score some goals for them.

Staines have got a lot of games in hand and can go top, if they win two-thirds of them.

Staines have got a lot of games in hand and can go top, if they win two-thirds of them.

They had 5 last time I checked and were 15 points behind, so they can draw level. AFC Wimbledon - the division's other big gun - will go within 2 points of Chelmsford if they win their 3 games in hand.

Surprised AFC Dons are still down there, it all started quite well for them when they launched but they've got a bit stuck since they got to the Ryman Premier.

One of my mates goes to watch them, they have Marcus Gayle playing for them, mainly in defence these days.

Back