• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

CHEMICO FC

Manager
James Staines memorial football match, Southend utd xi v Chemico fc at Bille
ricay town fc 7 45 ko, on wednesday 22nd october 2008. £5 adults, £2 child under 16.

SOUTHEND UTD XI

Mel capleton - Dave regis- Paul clark-
Paul sansome - Phil dudley - Ian benjiman-
Steve tilson - Shane westley (manager )- Ron pountney-
Paul brush - Ian o connell - Franky banks-
Dave crown - Andy edwards-
Danny o shea - Danny greaves -
Peter taylor- Gary nelson-
Mark hall - Brett angel-50/50
Dave cusack -
Justin edinburgh - Phil gridelet-
Bill garner -

We are running a coach to the game pick up,asdas at 5 00pm, garons 5 10pm,bus stop bell 5 20pm. £10 adult, £7 child including ticket to game. Contact :colin to book 07711919568, tvrcar@hotmail.com 70 seats
I will be adding players watch this space!

Last edited:
Bit far for me to travel for the game but wish you all the best.

The ex SUFC line up gets better every year.

Best Wishes.

Superb work Colin, James would have been so proud as am I of your efforts.

Right behind this people a great ex-SUFC line up there so get down and support this event as much as possible.

RIP James

That is a superb line up, really deserves a big turnout - one of the few occasions where I wish I lived a bit closer.

Re james staines memorial football match

James Staines memorial football match, Southend utd xi v Chemico fc at Bille
ricay town fc 7 45 ko, on wednesday 22nd october 2008. £5 adults, £2 child under 16.

SOUTHEND UTD XI

Mel capleton - Dave regis- Paul clark-
Paul sansome - Phil dudley - Ian benjiman-
Steve tilson - Shane westley (manager )- Ron pountney-
Paul brush - Ian o connell - Franky banks-
Dave crown - Andy edwards-
Danny o shea - Danny greaves -
Peter taylor- Gary nelson-
Mark hall - Brett angel-50/50
Dave cusack -
Justin edinburgh - Phil gridelet-
Bill garner -

We are running a coach to the game pick up,asdas at 5 00pm, garons 5 10pm,bus stop bell 5 20pm. £10 adult, £7 child including ticket to game. Contact :colin to book 07711919568, tvrcar@hotmail.com 70 seats
I will be adding players watch this space!

NICE ARTICAL ON JAMES MEMORIAL MATCH ON THE BILLERICAY WEBSITE, UNDER NEWS, GENERAL. www.billericaytownfc.co.uk

Last edited:
The signs are there! Come on you blues.

My predition this season is at least the playoffs, we are on course, keep it going lads. James staines memorial match 22nd october 2008,7 45 ko billericay town fc,nice artical on there website www.billericaytownfc.co.uk

We have a coach going to the game that night if anyone wants to book a place call colin 07711919568.

James Staines Memorial Match

James Staines Memorial Match

News - Events

Saturday, 04 October 2008 19:17

The 3rd Annual James Staines Memorial Match takes place at New Lodge on Wednesday 22nd October. The match is organised by Colin & Carmen Staines in memory of their son James who was killed in a motorcycle accident in 2006, and features many Southend United favourites - including ex-Billericay men Justin Edinburgh and Mel Capleton.

All proceeds go to RoSPA (The Royal Society for the Prevention of Accidents). Please support this great cause if you can.

(Click on image to make bigger)
james%20staines%20lo-res%20425x602.jpg

Link Direct to Artical

Southend Legends Memorial Game

Southend utd ledgens v chemico fc.

James staines memorial game wednesday
billericay town fc
22nd october 7 45ko

we need to fill coach for the game its a 70 seater. £10 adults, £7 child under 16,this includes entry to game to. Few seats left. Must book place contact colin ... 07711919568 to book.

Back